Do It Right: 5 Tips: How To Caress A Woman's Breasts To Orgasm

Forum 8 years ago

Do It Right: 5 Tips: How To Caress A Woman's Breasts To Orgasm

A woman's breasts is filled with hyper-sensitive nerve endings.

This explain why properly manipulating a woman's breasts could heighten her arousal and lead her to orgasm.

As a matter of fact, a woman’s boobs is the doorway to every other activity and the most sensitive areas of the breast is the nipples and areolas for all sizes and shapes.

Now, I know that sU-Cking boobs is nothing new to most of us men folk — it is one of the most popular foreplay technique to get your lady into the mood.

Good thing is women love to have their breast playing with.

Here is what a man, Jossy Idam, said about his wife's breasts in an online forum:

"At normal time and the best of time, I can’t ever be with her without sU-Cking. It is part of what I have paid for. I have privatised the place. I can use it as pillow, wage or jangolova because they are all mine. When things are rough, I go there to console myself. I have my day and night dreams there."

You wanna do same? Read on...

No 1

Be soft and gentle with your hands. Move your hands over and under the nipples. Take the nipples with your fore-finger and thumb then rub/pinch softly. You'll notice an erection.

No 2

Remember not to focus on the nipple alone. Because you can heighten that experience with your tongue, mouth and hands, caressing, licking, sU-Cking or nibbling them. Caress them, stimulate them.

No 3

Gently sq££ze her breasts. The cup them boobs in your hands and start sU-Cking, starting very slowly. It will be nice to make circular motions with your tongue. Gather the boobs together and such one nipple at a time.

No 4

Put one nipple in your mouth and press it softly between your tongue and your palate and then sU-Ck it softly. You can also bite the nipples VERY gently. Use all your tongue to lick the breasts as if you are licking a place.

No 5
[ads4]
Be observant. Make sure you notice what she likes the most, the sU-Cking, the pinching or the caressing. You should know this by her response to each touch. You can also ask her if she likes it done in a particular way.

The ultimate thing is to be gentle all through.

Married Woman Went to Her Former Boyfriends House, See What Happened

What's your rating?
{{ratingsCount}} Votes

Related forums
At the Sea: Amy Adams Will Star in New Drama Movie From Pieces of a Woman Director
Forum | 3 days ago

At the Sea: Amy Adams Will Star in New Drama Movie From Pieces of a Woman Director

Drama As Woman Seizes Debtor’s Generator After Bumping Into Her At A Burial
Forum | 3 days ago

Drama As Woman Seizes Debtor’s Generator After Bumping Into Her At A Burial

Herbalist And Three Others Who Killed A Woman For Money Ritual Get Nabbed In Osun
Forum | 1 week ago

Herbalist And Three Others Who Killed A Woman For Money Ritual Get Nabbed In Osun

Vehicle Falls Off Tow Truck And Crushes Woman To Death In Anambra
Forum | 1 week ago

Vehicle Falls Off Tow Truck And Crushes Woman To Death In Anambra