Ex-cab driver calls Tolanibaj ‘broke’ for refusing to leave N200 change

Forum 1 year ago

Ex-cab driver calls Tolanibaj ‘broke’ for refusing to leave N200 change

A Twitter user @ceonigeria_ has taken to the microblogging site to call out Big Brother Naija star, Tolanibaj, over an encounter he had with her years ago.

https://i0.wp.com/storage.waploaded.com/images/21f23386abe33ca852cbfae86a432325.jpg

He said that he used to work as an Uber driver in 2021 and she ordered a ride which he responded to in Lagos.

The guy said he drove her from Lekki 1 to Ikoyi and the trip amounted to N800, however, he did not have N200 change for the N1K she gave him.

He said Tolanibaj opted to transfer the exact amount of N800 to him because she did not want to leave the N200 as a tip for him.

The ex-cab driver recounted the story in reaction to her tweet about being turned off by men who do not act like big boys at the club.

He tweeted; “Lol, this broke girl. True story, sometime in 2021 when I used to do Uber/Bolt, I carried this Tolani girl from Emeka Nweze Lekki 1 to Danfo Bistro Ikoyi. Trip was ₦800, cos I didn’t have ₦200 change for 1k cash she opted for a transfer. Not feeling entitled. But I’d tip!”

What's your rating?
{{ratingsCount}} Votes

Related Forums
CHIVIDO24: Samklef calls out Davido for considering inviting ‘dirty’ Verydarkman to his wedding
Forum | 2 days ago

CHIVIDO24: Samklef calls out Davido for considering inviting ‘dirty’ Verydarkman to his wedding

Rudeboy attends Davido’s wedding, calls him ‘our in-law’ in viral video
Forum | 4 days ago

Rudeboy attends Davido’s wedding, calls him ‘our in-law’ in viral video

NFF keeps mute on Finidi George’s resignation amid calls for Amunike, Siasia
Forum | 1 week ago

NFF keeps mute on Finidi George’s resignation amid calls for Amunike, Siasia

ABSU final deadline for completion of change of course, 2023/2024 Academic Session
Forum | 1 week ago

ABSU final deadline for completion of change of course, 2023/2024 Academic Session