We Both Made Mistakes, I Sincerely Apologize – Singer Skales Celebrates Wife’s Birthday Following Messy Drama

Forum 1 year ago

We Both Made Mistakes, I Sincerely Apologize – Singer Skales Celebrates Wife’s Birthday Following Messy Drama

Nigerian singer, Skales has issued an apology to his wife months after they had a messy marital drama online.

https://i0.wp.com/storage.waploaded.com/images/7b7c66f8abd8b8bce8e5cd6d98dc74f2.png

He took to his social media to celebrate his wife on her birthday today.

Recall that Skales and his wife made headlines last November after he called her out for not being compassionate enough following his mother’s death.

The duo went back and forth in an online war, after which things died down.

Today, the singer took to his official Instagram page, where he apologized for letting his feelings get the better of him.

He also said that he “truly love, respect, and care for” her.

In his words:

“Learning to control emotions and taking care of my mental health when life throws me down has to be one of the amazing life lessons I’ve learnt.

We both made mistakes and I sincerely apologize for letting my grieving times get the best of me by bringing what should be our private life into the public eye,isn’t an act I am proud of and I promise to keep progressing daily in my actions & becoming a better man in handling situations.

Happy birthday my Queen @her_sanity11

I truly love, respect and care for you & I promise to do better!🤍 Cheers to most amazing year yet.”

See post below:

https://i0.wp.com/storage.waploaded.com/images/bea1121c2962d9521287804dac38c6a8.jpeg

What's your rating?
{{ratingsCount}} Votes

Related Forums
Drama as Nigerian Man Slaps Girlfriend Over Cake-cutting at Party
Forum | 1 day ago

Drama as Nigerian Man Slaps Girlfriend Over Cake-cutting at Party

How Akwa Ibom Man Abandoned His Wife And 2-Year-Old Daughter In The Village To Live With His Side Chick In The Town
Forum | 1 day ago

How Akwa Ibom Man Abandoned His Wife And 2-Year-Old Daughter In The Village To Live With His Side Chick In The Town

Former Wife Of Ooni, Olori Naomi Celebrates 31st Birthday
Forum | 1 day ago

Former Wife Of Ooni, Olori Naomi Celebrates 31st Birthday

Tiwa Savage Reveals She Became a Singer Because of Her Crush
Forum | 1 day ago

Tiwa Savage Reveals She Became a Singer Because of Her Crush