Actress, Biodun Okeowo Slams Troll Over ‘Pedophilic’ Remark On Daughter

Forum 1 year ago

Actress, Biodun Okeowo Slams Troll Over ‘Pedophilic’ Remark On Daughter

The popular Nollywood actress, Biodun Okeowo, has slammed an Instagram user.

https://i0.wp.com/storage.waploaded.com/images/2feec4e4ceb92c8b547256dd247e80ec.jpeg

She lashed out at the Instagram user over a comment made on her daughter’s birthday. 

In an Instagram post on Wednesday, Okeowo accused the troll of making a “pedophilic” remark which she described as “insensitive”.

She also lamented the spate of cyberbullying and harassment on social media platforms.

“Please I won’t appreciate any admonitions like ‘you have time o, just leave them,’” she wrote. 

“Leaving them to constitute nuisance and hurt people freely hiding under keypads got us here today. It’s now becoming so hard to curb trolls and bullies. They have grown wings…

“I strongly feel a campaign should start against social media trolls and bullies. Imagine what this peodophile commented on a post I made for my daughter. Out of everything, the only thing his dirty mind went to is “Yash

“See you carrying your own daughter.. How will you feel? If someone said such to you? Celebrities are human too o! Let’s stop being insensitive, it’s totally unfair!

“Olorun, ma ko e Tunde!

“Deleting soon but let me make you a scape goat…”

Popularly known as ‘Omo Butty,’ Okeowo has featured in a plethora of Yoruba films.

They include ‘Omo Butty’, ‘Alapo Aje’, ‘Star Boy’, ‘Ebute’, ‘Okanjua’, and ‘Boseyemi’.

What's your rating?
{{ratingsCount}} Votes

Related Forums
Korra Obidi’s Ex, Justin Dean Laments as 4-year-old Daughter Twerks Like Mother
Forum | 9 hours ago

Korra Obidi’s Ex, Justin Dean Laments as 4-year-old Daughter Twerks Like Mother

Actress Tolulope Onamade Reveals How She Was Nearly Used for Rituals After Joining Friends for Hook-up
Forum | 9 hours ago

Actress Tolulope Onamade Reveals How She Was Nearly Used for Rituals After Joining Friends for Hook-up

Actress Wumi Toriola Completes Master’s Degree at LAUTECH
Forum | 1 day ago

Actress Wumi Toriola Completes Master’s Degree at LAUTECH

Look Within The Industry, Marry Yourselves - Actress Uche Ogbodo Advises Her Colleagues
Forum | 1 day ago

Look Within The Industry, Marry Yourselves - Actress Uche Ogbodo Advises Her Colleagues