Thank You For Not Judging Me - Sandra Iheuwa Writes As She Flaunts Her New Man, Morachi, Following Their Trip To South Africa (Video)

Forum 1 year ago

Thank You For Not Judging Me - Sandra Iheuwa Writes As She Flaunts Her New Man, Morachi, Following Their Trip To South Africa (Video)

Popular Nigerian businesswoman, Sandra Iheuwa has taken to Instagram to show off her new man and singer, Morachi.
https://i0.wp.com/storage.waploaded.com/images/0ef5c896efa6f47e2e18f6fdc7ee7e02.jpeg
Sandra, who shares a child with Ubi Franklin and another with businessman Steve Thompson, is now dating "Hapuya Like that" singer, Morachi.

They have been dating for four months now.

Sandra went on a trip to South Africa with Morachi and she posted a video from their trip online.

In the caption, she called him her “sweet Americana” and thanked him for letting her be herself and not judging her.

https://i0.wp.com/storage.waploaded.com/images/51fb5e5e97c4ddc150d2193be1b63053.jpeg

This comes a year after Sandra's marriage to Steve Thompson crashed just months after their wedding.

Sandra and Steve married on August 12, 2021, and by Jan. 10, 2022, he revealed he has sent her packing, less than 5 months after their wedding.

Just last week, Sandra called out Steve for going to court to report that she is in South Africa with a man.

Watch a video of Sandra and her man below;

What's your rating?
{{ratingsCount}} Votes

Related Forums
A Man in Full Trailer & Poster Preview Jeff Daniels-Led Netflix Series
Forum | 1 day ago

A Man in Full Trailer & Poster Preview Jeff Daniels-Led Netflix Series

I Met Paul As A Single Man - Ivy Ifeoma Addresses Accusations Of Being A Husband Snatcher
Forum | 3 days ago

I Met Paul As A Single Man - Ivy Ifeoma Addresses Accusations Of Being A Husband Snatcher

Shallipopi
Forum | 3 days ago

Shallipopi's New Album, Shakespopi Claims 1st-9th Position On Apple Music

One-Punch Man Live-Action Movie Enlists Rick & Morty Creator as Writer
Forum | 3 days ago

One-Punch Man Live-Action Movie Enlists Rick & Morty Creator as Writer