Graphic Photos: See What A Jealous Husband Did To His Wife In Lagos

Forum 8 years ago

Graphic Photos: See What A Jealous Husband Did To His Wife In Lagos

Instagram user, Oye Ajakaiye, shared photos of this woman who was allegedly battered by her husband at their home in Lagos yesterday April 12th. According to Oye, the woman said she was beaten up by her husband because he felt she was becoming very proud due to her successful trade as a hair stylist. Oye wrote;

"I'm sad!!! This is my hairstylist! She has a very good braiding salon somewhere in yaba...i've referred a lot of my friends to her shop! I had to call her after i saw her post...i was hoping she will say she was involved in an accident but she said her husband did this to her! Why??? Why??? According to her, her shop has been closed down since friday because her husband believes she's getting proud because she has a successful business! I wouldn't post this because i like to get my facts right but i thought about her...i know her, very hardworking woman & no one should do this to anyone regardless! She also said this is not the first time!! Real men don't beat women! I'm thinking Grace & i'm also thinking we will find this man & lock him up!!! Say no to domestic violence! Why would you do this to anyone?"

What's your rating?
{{ratingsCount}} Votes

Related forums
Ali Baba and wife dedicate their triplets in church, debunks “April Fool” stunt
Forum | 2 days ago

Ali Baba and wife dedicate their triplets in church, debunks “April Fool” stunt

Wofai Fada drops romantic video with husband amid in-laws’ marriage disapproval
Forum | 3 days ago

Wofai Fada drops romantic video with husband amid in-laws’ marriage disapproval

Yemi Alade fumes as she queries Lagos State government over recent series of house demolitions
Forum | 3 days ago

Yemi Alade fumes as she queries Lagos State government over recent series of house demolitions

Oba Elegushi Tells His Second Wife As They Celebrate 5th Wedding Anniversary
Forum | 4 days ago

Oba Elegushi Tells His Second Wife As They Celebrate 5th Wedding Anniversary