Career & Net Worth Of Sophie Fergi

Forum 1 year ago

Career & Net Worth Of Sophie Fergi

Sophie Fergi is a YouTuber and social media personality from the United States. Sophie Fergi rose to prominence as the ‘Goth Girl’ in the Brat TV web series Mani. She has also appeared in another show called Paparazzi. She also has her own YouTube channel, which she uses to post life vlogs and challenges.

https://i0.wp.com/storage.waploaded.com/images/2b3c8640291841aff322fafc28180b71.jpg

How old is Sophie Fergi?

Sophie Fergi is 16 years old in 2023, having been born on July 4, 2007. Her birthday is still six months away. We wish her the best of luck in the coming years.

Sophie Fergi Career

Sophie Fergi began her career by posting funny and comical videos on the TikTok app. She then grew in popularity on TikTok.

Then, in 2018, she decided to start her own YouTube channel, where she posted a variety of exciting and humorous videos.

Her YouTube experience also helped her land a job in the Hollywood industry.

Before we get started on her Hollywood journey, check out some of her favorite Sophie videos.

• My crush reacts to my flashy outfits.

• Saying farewell to my boyfriend

• The person who is the last to leave FaceTime with my crush wins the $10,000 challenge.

• The truth about my breakup… emotional response

• Is Joey being truthful about my ex?

• Sophie Fergi Movies and television shows

• Sophie Fergi made her acting debut in the short film “Away We Stay” in 2010.

She then appeared in the television series “Creepy Toy Girls” for two episodes.

In 2018, she had the opportunity to star in the Disney Bunked series as camper.

Then, in the television series “Mani,” where her character was named “Goth Girl,” and she appeared in 28 episodes, people began to notice her acting talent. Sophie Fergi has completely nailed her role. People eventually began to refer to her as a goth girl.

She then appeared in a miniseries created by a friend. Then, most recently, she appeared in the television series Charmers as Zaria.

Piper Rockelle and Sophie Fergi

Sophie used to be thick friends with Piper Rockelle, but she left her famous “squad group” in 2020. There were numerous controversies involving Sophie and Piper. Both of them eventually ended their friendship.

Sophie Fergi also stated that “she didn’t want to get into everything in her video in order to limit the real-life drama.” “I want to avoid drama,” she explained. “I just want to move on and be drama-free.”

Sophie Fergi was blocked by all of the other squad members after she left that group.

Sophie Fergi’s Private Life

Sophie Fergi has been linked to YouTuber Sawyer Sharbino. He is also a well-known YouTuber and actor. Sophie co-starred in the Sawyer Sharbino television series.

She also revealed on her social media account that she was dating Sawyer. However, many of the participants confirmed that they were playing a joke on themselves.

But we hope Sophie feels something special for him.

Sophie Fergi and Jentzen

Jentzen is Sophie’s ex-boyfriend, and they used to be a very famous couple, but they split up in 2020, and both shared the reasons for their split on their respective YouTube channels.

And their breakup was a mutual one.

What is Sophie Fergi’s Net Worth?

Sophie Fergi’s net worth is expected to be around $2 million in 2023. She made all of her money through TikTok and YouTube videos.

Sophie Fergi’s Instagram account also has around 2 million followers.

As a result, she will receive brand endorsements and advertisements. Sophie is currently working with the online shopping website Temu.

In addition, she has created a fashion line called “Live Forevermore” in memory of her grandmother.

Her net worth in 2022 is estimated to be around 1.5 million dollars, with an annual salary of around 50,000 USD.

Sophie Fergi Age and Height

Sophie Fergi is 16 years old and has a beautiful physical structure as well as a bright smile.

Sophie Fergi dyed her naturally brown hair black, and her eyes are also brown.

Sophie Fergi is 5′ 4′′ (1.63 meters) or 163 cm tall and weighs around 50 kg or 110 lbs, according to her IMDB profile.

What's your rating?
{{ratingsCount}} Votes

Related Forums
EPL: Brilliant signing – Redknapp backs Chelsea star to have good career at Stamford Bridge
Forum | 2 days ago

EPL: Brilliant signing – Redknapp backs Chelsea star to have good career at Stamford Bridge

Netflix to Stop Reporting Subscriber Numbers in 2025
Forum | 3 days ago

Netflix to Stop Reporting Subscriber Numbers in 2025

Rebecca Ferguson Discusses Mission: Impossible Exit: ‘It Needs to Be Worth It’
Forum | 4 days ago

Rebecca Ferguson Discusses Mission: Impossible Exit: ‘It Needs to Be Worth It’

Biography & Career Of Hank Kuehne
Forum | 1 week ago

Biography & Career Of Hank Kuehne