EDHA: LP denies alliance with Edo governor

Forum 1 year ago

EDHA: LP denies alliance with Edo governor

A leader of the Labour Party (LP) in Edo state, Dr Kingsley Okundaye has described the purported romance between the party and the state governor ahead of the House of assembly election in the state as an attempt to distract the “Obidients” movement from actualizing their goal of massive votes for the candidates of the party in Saturday election.

In a statement personally signed by him and made available to journalists, the LP bigwig said the PDP in Edo State is only doing everything possible to hide under the popularity of the party as the bride of the progressives.

He called on the electorates not to lose sight but “continue to identify with the Labour Party and cast their votes hundred per cent for the party because that will guarantee good governance in Edo state.’

Okundaye advised members of the party and outsiders “not to believe in any speculation as Labour is more focussed on winning many seats in the edo state house assembly in preparation for the big one which is the governorship election.”

What's your rating?
{{ratingsCount}} Votes

Related Forums
Governor Mbah Trying to Create Crisis in Enugu – IPOB Warns
Forum | 1 day ago

Governor Mbah Trying to Create Crisis in Enugu – IPOB Warns

I’m Grateful - Ini Edo Says As She Celebrates 42nd Birthday
Forum | 1 day ago

I’m Grateful - Ini Edo Says As She Celebrates 42nd Birthday

Philip Shaibu Excluded As INEC Releases Final List Of Candidates For Edo Guber Election
Forum | 2 days ago

Philip Shaibu Excluded As INEC Releases Final List Of Candidates For Edo Guber Election

I’ve Reported The Case To Police — Skiibii Denies TikToker Nickie Dabarbie’s Money Ritual Claim
Forum | 3 days ago

I’ve Reported The Case To Police — Skiibii Denies TikToker Nickie Dabarbie’s Money Ritual Claim