Brothers Bury Two Men Alive For Stealing Their Mother's N13,000

Forum 8 years ago

Brothers Bury Two Men Alive For Stealing Their Mother's N13,000

Two brothers, Omoniyi Alaleran and Oluwaseun Enikuomehin, have been arrested by the Ondo State Police Command for allegedly burying alive two men they suspected of stealing their mothers N13,000.

It was gathered that the victims, Igbekele Orisabinole and Ogbaro Erinbo,were accused of stealing the money by the brothers' mother who informed her sons and they tortured the two suspects for several hours but when they maintained their innocence, Alaleran and Enikuomehin took them to a bush where they dug a pit, pushed Orisabinole and Erinbo into the pit and covered it up to their necks.

The State Police Public Relations Officer (PPRO),DSP Femi Joseph, confirmed the arrest of the brothers, saying they committed the offence on Omonira Street, Igbokoda, in the Ilaje Local Government Area, on March 12, 2016, adding that the matter was being handled by the Special Investigative Bureau (SIB).

“We are almost concluding investigation into the matter. The suspects will be charged to court very soon,”Joseph said.

What's your rating?
{{ratingsCount}} Votes

Related forums
Mother, Couch Trailer Previews Dramedy Movie With Ewan McGregor, Ellen Burstyn
Forum | 2 days ago

Mother, Couch Trailer Previews Dramedy Movie With Ewan McGregor, Ellen Burstyn

Men Who Place Mothers Above Wives Not Fit For Marriage – BBNaija’s Ennada
Forum | 1 week ago

Men Who Place Mothers Above Wives Not Fit For Marriage – BBNaija’s Ennada

Avengers: Endgame’s Russo Brothers Don’t Believe in Superhero Fatigue
Forum | 1 week ago

Avengers: Endgame’s Russo Brothers Don’t Believe in Superhero Fatigue