Get a job, your man is not an ATM – Eva Alordiah chides entitled ladies

Forum 1 year ago

Get a job, your man is not an ATM – Eva Alordiah chides entitled ladies

Nigerian rapper, Eva Alordiah has addressed women with sense of entitlement about the need to find job and stop being overly dependent on men.

https://i0.wp.com/storage.waploaded.com/images/4851e2e5a71ecf5dccbdb321a89e9daa.jpg

She stated in a post on social media that men are not ATMs and they should not be expected to provide for women who are not their wives.

Eva advised ladies to date a man because they want to spend quality time with him, not because they want money for hair and other things.

The artiste wrote; “Girl, the Man is God moving. Not a damn ATM. Date him because you enjoy exploring life with him, not because you want some change for weaves and some fxxing Netflix. The fxxk is wrong with you? Get a job or go plant a fxxing garden.

“Men are providers, men are providers..” If he has not married you, how about; let him intentionally, of his own volition, step in to fulfill that duty to you? Money is such a PHYSICAL thing to be weighing the value of people on. We have to go deeper than that.”

What's your rating?
{{ratingsCount}} Votes

Related Forums
Young Man Shoots His Friend Dead For Taking A Bite Out Of His Girlfriend
Forum | 3 hours ago

Young Man Shoots His Friend Dead For Taking A Bite Out Of His Girlfriend's Burger

The Invisible Man 2 Update Given by Elisabeth Moss: ‘I Feel Very Good About It’
Forum | 18 hours ago

The Invisible Man 2 Update Given by Elisabeth Moss: ‘I Feel Very Good About It’

Comedienne Tomama Addresses Ladies Worrying About Aging Yet Still Unmarried
Forum | 1 day ago

Comedienne Tomama Addresses Ladies Worrying About Aging Yet Still Unmarried

EPL: It’s unacceptable – Ten Hag reacts to Man Utd’s 4-2 win over Sheffield Utd
Forum | 1 day ago

EPL: It’s unacceptable – Ten Hag reacts to Man Utd’s 4-2 win over Sheffield Utd