I was sexually harassed by a male lecturer at UNILAG – Denrele Edun shares ordeal

Forum 1 year ago

I was sexually harassed by a male lecturer at UNILAG – Denrele Edun shares ordeal

Nigerian media personality, Denrele Edun, has revealed that he was arrested by a lecturer when he was studying at the University of Lagos.

https://i0.wp.com/storage.waploaded.com/images/70f14e73bb86e2aae1c761da105bc566.jpg

The graduate of English-education said the lecturer used to act nice towards him because he thought the TV host was a girl.

Denrele shared the story while being featured on Tea With Taymesan podcast, explaining that the man invited him to his office which is where the harassment occured.

According to the actor, he had heard about the lecturer, whose name he did not disclose, said he wanted to submit a test paper but the man kept telling him to bring it to his office.

He initially did not know the man’s true intentions so he went to the officeinnocently only for the man to welcome him and address him as a girl.

Denrele said he was shocked but he knew that if he denied being a girl, he would fail the course, so he continued with the act.

However, the man asked him to come closer and sit on his lap, but he refused and the lecturer stood up to show him that he had an erection.

After a series of back and forth, Denrele said he was allowed to leave the office and while walking through the hallway he refused to answer anybody.

Watch him speak below:

What's your rating?
{{ratingsCount}} Votes

Related Forums
2face Doesn’t Live With His Sons, Burna Boy May Never Give Birth, Davido Kills Every Male Child He Comes Across - Brymo Makes Shocking Claims
Forum | 1 day ago

2face Doesn’t Live With His Sons, Burna Boy May Never Give Birth, Davido Kills Every Male Child He Comes Across - Brymo Makes Shocking Claims

UNILAG DLI notice to graduates on Certificate collection
Forum | 1 day ago

UNILAG DLI notice to graduates on Certificate collection

Lady Left In Shock After Her Father’s Side Chick Shares Video Of Them
Forum | 3 days ago

Lady Left In Shock After Her Father’s Side Chick Shares Video Of Them

Zubby Michael Shares Cryptic Post After Being Dragged by Angela Okorie
Forum | 4 days ago

Zubby Michael Shares Cryptic Post After Being Dragged by Angela Okorie