I’m Super Proud Of The Young Strong Lady You Have Become – Iyabo Ojo Tells Daughter As She Turns 22

Forum 1 year ago

I’m Super Proud Of The Young Strong Lady You Have Become – Iyabo Ojo Tells Daughter As She Turns 22

Popular Nigerian actress, Iyabo Ojo has taken to Instagram to celebrate her daughter and brand influencer, Priscilla, as she turns 22 on Monday, March 13th, 2023.
https://i0.wp.com/storage.waploaded.com/images/c19fe6abdc22ad381d61ad4ee938b6e3.jpeg
Iyabo Ojo eulogized her daughter as she reveals how proud she is as a mother to see her child growing into the strong lady she always wanted.

Iyabo prayed for her daughter and also showered blessings on her as she turns a year older.

“Happy birthday to my angel, my precious, my jewel of inestimable value @its.priscy may you continue to prosper in all you do. God’s protection, blessings, great health, and all your heart desires is what I wish you plus more. I’m so super proud of the young strong lady you have become. Keep winning sunshine. If loving you is a crime then I’m guilty as charged… Love you cupcake till eternity”.

See Post Below;

What's your rating?
{{ratingsCount}} Votes

Related Forums
Young Sheldon Stars Share Tribute as Series Wraps Final Episode
Forum | 2 days ago

Young Sheldon Stars Share Tribute as Series Wraps Final Episode

Superman Cast Finds Pa Kent DCU Actor
Forum | 2 days ago

Superman Cast Finds Pa Kent DCU Actor

How Akwa Ibom Man Abandoned His Wife And 2-Year-Old Daughter In The Village To Live With His Side Chick In The Town
Forum | 3 days ago

How Akwa Ibom Man Abandoned His Wife And 2-Year-Old Daughter In The Village To Live With His Side Chick In The Town

Late Sound Sultan’s Wife, Farida Shares Lovely Family Photo As She Turns 40 Today
Forum | 3 days ago

Late Sound Sultan’s Wife, Farida Shares Lovely Family Photo As She Turns 40 Today