Leave People's Husbands, Don't Be A Side Chick - Halima Abubakar Urges Young Girls Not To Make The Same Mistakes She Made

Forum 1 year ago

Leave People's Husbands, Don't Be A Side Chick - Halima Abubakar Urges Young Girls Not To Make The Same Mistakes She Made

Popular Nollywood actress, Halima Abubakar has returned to Instagram with some important advice for ladies.
https://i0.wp.com/storage.waploaded.com/images/bfb535955f0ae4ec29d3fb54df3cb1e8.jpeg
The actress who was bedridden after battling an undisclosed illness which she has accused Apostle Johnson Suleman of, says she is back and then shared some new photos.

Expressing gratitude to God for all He has done for her, she says this is the face of a strong woman.

She also urged young girls to find a business instead of dating married men for money.

She advised them to live a life they would be proud of and not make the same mistakes she made.

''Leave a life you would be proud of🚪

Thank you all for all the prayers and encouragement,love .I am on a new part,to a new life,.strive to be new you and stay safe and morally right…

No do side chick o…see u soon👍

Find a side business and leave ppls husband.

Let’s do this🤲🏻

DONT MAKE THE MISTAKE I MADE…

THE IDEA IS TO BE MORALLY RIGHT,'
' she wrote.

https://i0.wp.com/storage.waploaded.com/images/4ef4642e582b1cf8ee724dc3e62c80b8.jpeg

What's your rating?
{{ratingsCount}} Votes

Related Forums
I’m Only Artist Who Stops People From Spraying Me – Seun Kuti
Forum | 2 days ago

I’m Only Artist Who Stops People From Spraying Me – Seun Kuti

When Naira Went Haywire And Some People Were Celebrating, Inwardly We Were Laughing At Them - Shettima Says
Forum | 3 days ago

When Naira Went Haywire And Some People Were Celebrating, Inwardly We Were Laughing At Them - Shettima Says

Photo Of Nigerian Man Who Poses As A Ghost To Defraud People In Adamawa
Forum | 3 days ago

Photo Of Nigerian Man Who Poses As A Ghost To Defraud People In Adamawa

Heartwarming Video Of Veteran Actor, Nobert Young With His Wife, Gloria Young Vibing At A Party
Forum | 3 days ago

Heartwarming Video Of Veteran Actor, Nobert Young With His Wife, Gloria Young Vibing At A Party