Biography & Career Of Zack Lugo

Forum 1 year ago

Biography & Career Of Zack Lugo

Zack Lugo is an American TikTok celebrity. He is well-known for his TikTok channel, trvpandre, which has over 3 million likes and over a million fans. His YouTube channel is filled with a wide range of comedic videos, pranks, challenges, and social experiments.

https://i0.wp.com/storage.waploaded.com/images/e55c3466f08d19b936d62f413399e63b.jpg

Zack Lugo Family, Girlfriend & Relationships

Zack Lugo’s father’s name is Mr. Lugo he is a businessman by profession his mother’s name is Lori Sommers Lugo she is a housewife.

He also has one sibling. His sister’s name is Haylie.

Zack Lugo’s marital status is unmarried. He’s been dating Emma Brooks McAllister.

Zack Lugo Physical Appearance

Zack Lugo is a young good-looking smart and handsome boy with a dashing and charming personality. He owns a super-strong physique with attractive body measurements and a rhomboid muscular body type.

He is 5 feet and 10 inches in height and his body weight is around 65 Kg. He has short and stylish dark brown color hair and also has blistering hazel color beautiful and mesmerizing eyes.

Zack Lugo Career

Zack Lugo started his career as a TikTok star and start uploading short lip-sync videos on trending songs, voice-overs, and short funny videos on his TikTok account named zacklugo. After that, he started uploading his images and videos on other social media applications like Instagram and others.

Zack Lugo Net Worth

As of 2023, Zack Lugo’s net worth is $1 million. He mainly earns through his social media accounts and paid collaborations and sponsorships on these accounts.

What's your rating?
{{ratingsCount}} Votes

Related Forums
EPL: Brilliant signing – Redknapp backs Chelsea star to have good career at Stamford Bridge
Forum | 3 days ago

EPL: Brilliant signing – Redknapp backs Chelsea star to have good career at Stamford Bridge

My Rumoured Death Lie From Hell – Zack Orji
Forum | 4 days ago

My Rumoured Death Lie From Hell – Zack Orji

Rebel Moon: Part 2 Is Lowest-Rated Zack Snyder Movie on Rotten Tomatoes
Forum | 4 days ago

Rebel Moon: Part 2 Is Lowest-Rated Zack Snyder Movie on Rotten Tomatoes

Rebel Moon Franchise Could Be 4-6 Movies, Explains Zack Snyder
Forum | 6 days ago

Rebel Moon Franchise Could Be 4-6 Movies, Explains Zack Snyder