Biography & Career Of India Love

Forum 1 year ago

Biography & Career Of India Love

India Love is a renowned personality from the United States who is widely recognized as an actress, model, and online personality. She gained widespread popularity for her role in the reality television show “The Westbrooks.” The show followed her daily life alongside her four older sisters named Crystal, Bree, Morgan, and Brooke.

https://i0.wp.com/storage.waploaded.com/images/84e2651662c9a105d883905624a299e0.jpg

India Love’s Biography

India Love is a young celebrity who has taken the entertainment industry by storm. She is famous for her reality TV show, social media presence, music, and modeling career. In this comprehensive article, we will dive into everything you need to know about India Love, including her ethnicity, birthday, age, siblings, net worth, and much more.

Early Life and Family

India Love was born on 3rd February 1996 in California, United States. Her father’s name is Warren Westbrooks, and her mother is Candy Westbrooks. She has four sisters: Crystal, Bree, Morgan, and Brooke, and two brothers: Blake and Pop.

When is India Love’s birthday?

She was born on February 3rd, 1996. Aquarius is her zodiac sign.

How old is India Love?

As of 2023, India Love will be 27 years old.

Who are India Love’s sisters?

India Love has four sisters, namely Crystal, Bree, Morgan, and Brooke. Her sisters have gained some popularity in social media platforms. Crystal has over 300,000 followers on Instagram, Bree has over 400,000, Morgan has over 100,000, and Brooke has over 250,000 followers on Instagram.

What is India Love’s Ethnicity?

India Love comes from a mixed ethnic background of African-American, Indian, Creole, and Spanish ancestry. Her unique heritage has made her stand out in the entertainment industry and has given her a unique look that her fans admire.

Career highlight

India Love’s career started when she was 16 years old, and she began her social media journey. She created her first Tumblr blog in 2011 and became active on the platform posting provocative pictures. Since then, she has gained popularity on Instagram. She currently has a massive fanbase of over 5 million followers on her Instagram account.

Together with her sisters, Love was approached with the idea of a reality TV show, an offer the family happily accepted. The show was first aired on 14 October 2015 and was centred around the day to day activities of the Westbrook sisters. She has also appeared in a TV series named Droppin’ Cash: Los Angeles.

After gaining popularity thanks to the show, India ventured into the music industry. She has released three songs to date, namely Loco, Talk Yo Sh!t, and #Pretty (featuring will.i.am).

India Love is also a model. She is currently signed with the Unruly agency. She uses her platform on Instagram to be a brand ambassador. She has worked with FashionNova and Baddieville, among many others.

Personal Life: Who is India Love’s boyfriend?

India Love has been in relationships with several notable people, including Ron Robinson (2010-2014), Brandon Wimberly (2014), Lil Yachty (2017), and her current boyfriend, professional boxer Devin Haney.

Physical Attributes: How tall is India Love?

India Love’s height is 5 feet 3 inches or 160 centimetres. She weighs 124 pounds or 56 kilograms. Her body measurements are 37-25-37 inches or 94-64-94 centimetres. India Love’s unique features, including her tattoos and body piercings, have contributed to her growing fan base.

What is of India Love’s Net Worth?

According to Celebrity Net Worth, India Love’s net worth is $1 million. This information is not from a verified source, but it gives an estimate of her financial status. India Love’s successful career as a model, reality TV star, rapper, and internet personality has contributed significantly to her net worth.

India Love has had an impressive career in the entertainment industry, and her unique heritage, physical attributes, and talent have contributed significantly to her success. Her growing fan base and popularity have made her a sought-after personality, and she continues to influence the industry positively.

What's your rating?
{{ratingsCount}} Votes

Related Forums
I’ve Been In Love With Girls For My Whole Life – Billie Eilish
Forum | 16 hours ago

I’ve Been In Love With Girls For My Whole Life – Billie Eilish

Challengers Final Trailer Shows Zendaya’s Love Triangle in Romantic Sports Movie
Forum | 3 days ago

Challengers Final Trailer Shows Zendaya’s Love Triangle in Romantic Sports Movie

Man Dies After His Wife Forced Him To Undergo A Surgery In India To Stop Him From Snoring
Forum | 3 days ago

Man Dies After His Wife Forced Him To Undergo A Surgery In India To Stop Him From Snoring

Why I Wish I Had Found Love Before Stardom – Singer, Spyro Opens Up
Forum | 3 days ago

Why I Wish I Had Found Love Before Stardom – Singer, Spyro Opens Up