Wickedness!! Stepmother Burns & Slashes Girl After Killing Her Mother And Sister

Forum 8 years ago

Wickedness!! Stepmother Burns & Slashes Girl After Killing Her Mother And Sister

A Facebook user, Aishat shared these photos. From the little I could gather from her post, the woman had earlier killed the mother of the young girl pictured. She killed the sister, and then slashed and burnt the girl. Details are sketchy.
Read what she posted beneath;

"I remember when her stepmother killed her mother, we posted it but nothing was done, hope Action will be taken now that her step mother did it again. Step mother killed sister, mother, slashed and burnt the surviving victim. Pls I need someone in Gombe to take this up"

What's your rating?
{{ratingsCount}} Votes

Related forums
The Girl in the Trunk Digital Release Date Revealed for Claustrophobic Thriller Movie
Forum | 7 hours ago

The Girl in the Trunk Digital Release Date Revealed for Claustrophobic Thriller Movie

I Got Money, But I Am Lonely As F*ck Cos I Miss My Mother - Skales
Forum | 1 day ago

I Got Money, But I Am Lonely As F*ck Cos I Miss My Mother - Skales

Police Confirms Killing Of Corps Member At Ogbomoso Nightclub, Detains Officers Involved
Forum | 5 days ago

Police Confirms Killing Of Corps Member At Ogbomoso Nightclub, Detains Officers Involved

NSCDC Arrests 19-year-old Man For R*ping Nine-year-old Girl In Kwara
Forum | 1 week ago

NSCDC Arrests 19-year-old Man For R*ping Nine-year-old Girl In Kwara