Graphic Photo: Ritualist Beheads 4-Year-Old Boy In Osun State

Forum 8 years ago

Graphic Photo: Ritualist Beheads 4-Year-Old Boy In Osun State

Click here To See Graphic Photo
Operatives of Federal Special Anti-Robbery Squad, (FSARS), Osun State Command have arrested a member of a gang of ritual killers, 25 year old Ganiyu Tajudeen for killing and beheading a four-year-old boy identified as Bakare Teslim.

Tribune reports that Ganiyu in connivance with other member of his ritualistic gang namely Aremu Moshood (48), Agboola Abdulwasiu (31) and Ganiyu Abidoye (60), lured little Bakare from his parent's home under the pretext that they wanted to buy him groundnut and then proceeded to kill him and behead him in Iragbiji, the headquarters of Boripe Local Government Area of Osun State.

Police sources say the matter came to the open after Bakare did not return with Ganiyu who promised to buy him groundnut. When Bakare's father, Ismail, sought to know his son's where about, Ganiyu denied that he ever saw the little boy. His claim was however contradicted by an elderly woman who lived in the same compound with Bakare's father who said she saw Ganiyu take the young boy out.

The matter was reported to the office of the FSARS and through intensive interrogation, Ganiyu confessed to have taken the boy to an unknown destination with the sole aim of using him for money ritual. He said that himself and his gang members had cut off Bakare's head and buried it in a shallow grave and then threw his body within the same vicinity and buried it with leaves

Ganiyu while confessing said
“I am a palm fruit cutter. The mother of the body came to my house to tell me that she would need my services to cut palm fruits, asking me to come the following day. But I went to her house at about 5.30p.m same day. I took the young boy with me, with the belief that no one noticed when he was going with me. I bought N20 worth of groundnut for him before taking him to my house at Iyana Olofa.”Ganiyu initially claimed that he got Bakare at the prompting of his partner, Moshood, who had earlier asked him to bring the urine, blood and hair of a young boy when he went to Moshood for money ritual and for protection. The suspect added that he went to Abdulwasiu for the same ritual and he also asked him to bring a boy. Ganiyu also indicted his father, Abidoye, in his statement, saying that he was the one also told him to kill a boy and bury his body so that his acts would not be exposed.

He told the police that he took the deceased to Olokede bush where he cut his head with a knife and buried it, while he threw the body away.
Investigations showed that Ganiyu had once been arrested in 2012 for stealing a child at Otapete area of Iragbiji. He was said to have been beaten and macheted by indigenes of the town before he was taken to the police station, while the rescued boy was returned to his parents. Ganiyu was eventually charged to court and spent seven months in Ilesa prison.

Ganiyu and his other accomplices have been dragged before an Osogbo magistrates’ court on a four-count charge of conspiracy, kidnapping,
murder and unlawful and intentional killing of Teslim Bakare. The suspects, whose pleas were not taken by Magistrate B.B Idowu Ajao, ordered that the suspects be remanded in prison till February 18th for the next hearing on the case.

What's your rating?
{{ratingsCount}} Votes

Related forums
Oldboy TV Show in the Works at Lionsgate, Park Chan-wook to Produce
Forum | 7 hours ago

Oldboy TV Show in the Works at Lionsgate, Park Chan-wook to Produce

Clean Air: The Old Guard 2 Director to Helm NASCAR Rom-Com Movie Produced by Will Smith
Forum | 13 hours ago

Clean Air: The Old Guard 2 Director to Helm NASCAR Rom-Com Movie Produced by Will Smith

Kano State Governor, Abba Yusuf, Suspended By NNPP
Forum | 15 hours ago

Kano State Governor, Abba Yusuf, Suspended By NNPP

State Electoral Commissions Are Governors Rigging Tool – El-Rufai
Forum | 15 hours ago

State Electoral Commissions Are Governors Rigging Tool – El-Rufai