"Allow ads" and Popups to avoid redirection of your browsers.

Make Una Rest — Social Media Users Tell Isreal DMW After He Announced Davido's Return

Forum 1 year ago

Make Una Rest — Social Media Users Tell Isreal DMW After He Announced Davido's Return

Israel DMW has taken to social media to announce the return of his principal and singer, Davido Adeleke.
https://i0.wp.com/storage.waploaded.com/images/7f3ed6e9f5c8956e0df5e764afd0eda6.jpeg
It would be recalled that the superstar singer has been offline for months following his last performance at the 2022 FIFA World Cup event.

Davido maintained the silence despite fans longing to feel his social media presence.

In a recent post via Instagram, Isreal DMW shared a photo of his boss’ private jet while hinting at his return.

“001, Oga is coming,” he wrote while sharing the photo on his Instagram story.

https://i0.wp.com/storage.waploaded.com/images/80418e658d30a968851fcb9abbd4adca.jpeg

Social media users seemed tired of the waiting period as many voiced their concerns about the long-awaited return.

See Reactions Below;

@barneschucks:
 “If e go come, make e come, if e no come,make e rest Abeg. Na make obi win this court case be main agenda like this.”

@dcjoker58: 
“He’s coming doesn’t change the suffering in Nigeria now, he’s not Jesus Christ. Abeg make he rest abeg . Some of these celebrities don they lose relevance.”

@boy_nacky: “
Abeg make una rest, if him like make him come or no come, where e de come enter? nothing even concern me sef so make we hear word abeg, everyday OBO is coming, he’s coming, Ah Ah una no de rest😒”

What's your rating?
{{ratingsCount}} Votes

Related Forums
The Big Bang Theory’s Jim Parsons Was ‘Hesitant’ to Return for Young Sheldon Finale
Forum | 1 day ago

The Big Bang Theory’s Jim Parsons Was ‘Hesitant’ to Return for Young Sheldon Finale

Kevin Costner Details Yellowstone Exit, Possible Return as John Dutton
Forum | 1 day ago

Kevin Costner Details Yellowstone Exit, Possible Return as John Dutton

Chris Pratt Confirms Return as Star-Lord, Will ‘100%’ Also Star in DCU
Forum | 1 day ago

Chris Pratt Confirms Return as Star-Lord, Will ‘100%’ Also Star in DCU

EPL: Don’t spend money – Owen Hargreaves advises Chelsea on two signings to make this summer
Forum | 2 days ago

EPL: Don’t spend money – Owen Hargreaves advises Chelsea on two signings to make this summer