Photos: One of the gunmen who attacked Hussaini Monguno's house in Borno State arrested

Forum 8 years ago

Photos: One of the gunmen who attacked Hussaini Monguno's house in Borno State arrested

Yesterday evening, Hon. Hussaini Monguno from Yerwa, Borno State, sent out an SOS to the Nigerian Army on Facebook saying that his house was under attack by unknown gunmen. What he wrote and photos of one of the men arrested after the cut...

"URGENT MESSAGES TO CIVILIAN JTF OR SOLDIERS IN BORNO.
My eight year old daughter just called to inform me that my house in Maiduguri is currently under attack by some unknown armed people in face-mask. Some of my relations and staff injured and bleeding. Kindly assist"

He later confirmed that security men and CJTF came to their aid. One of the armed men was arrested while the rest escaped. Those injured in the attack were taken to the hospital where they are currently receiving treatment.

What's your rating?
{{ratingsCount}} Votes

Related forums
Yemi Alade fumes as she queries Lagos State government over recent series of house demolitions
Forum | 4 days ago

Yemi Alade fumes as she queries Lagos State government over recent series of house demolitions

Police Gives Update On Nigerian Singer Abducted By Gunmen In Delta State
Forum | 5 days ago

Police Gives Update On Nigerian Singer Abducted By Gunmen In Delta State

Lagos State University Teaching Hospital, Idi Araba admission forms, 2024/2025
Forum | 6 days ago

Lagos State University Teaching Hospital, Idi Araba admission forms, 2024/2025

Geek Girl Trailer: House of the Dragon’s Emily Carey Leads Teen Comedy Series
Forum | 6 days ago

Geek Girl Trailer: House of the Dragon’s Emily Carey Leads Teen Comedy Series