I Was Bullied, Received Curses For Supporting Tinubu – Toyin Abraham Laments (Audio)

Forum 1 year ago

I Was Bullied, Received Curses For Supporting Tinubu – Toyin Abraham Laments (Audio)

Popular Nigerian actress/ producer, Toyin Abraham has cried out after she was bullied on social media over her choice of presidential candidate.

https://i0.wp.com/storage.waploaded.com/images/50916c1476f04b71fccaeaf39cb87c9a.jpeg

Recall that Toyin Abraham drummed support for the presidential candidate of APC, Asiwaju Bola Tinubu before and after the polls.

Social media users dragged her into the mud for supporting Bola Tinubu.

During a Twitter space organized by social media influencer, Ogbeni Dipo, Toyin Abraham opened up on why she will never support other political parties.

According to Toyin, some social media users tried to destroy her career and take away her means of livelihood by petitioning Netflix to remove her movies from their platforms.

She also shared screenshots of some of the messages some of the supporters sent to Checkers Custard, threatening to boycott the brand unless they removed Toyin Abraham as one of the brand ambassadors.

Listen To Audio Below;

What's your rating?
{{ratingsCount}} Votes

Related Forums
Toke Makinwa Laments Economic Hardship
Forum | 1 week ago

Toke Makinwa Laments Economic Hardship

President Tinubu Mourns Victims Of Ogun Gas Explosion
Forum | 1 week ago

President Tinubu Mourns Victims Of Ogun Gas Explosion

Welfare Still A Mirage – Atiku Laments Ahead of May Day
Forum | 1 week ago