The Generation Of No Nonsense Men Is A Dying Breed - Uche Edochie Celebrates Father Pete Edochie's Birthday, Recalls How Strict He Was

Forum 1 year ago

The Generation Of No Nonsense Men Is A Dying Breed - Uche Edochie Celebrates Father Pete Edochie's Birthday, Recalls How Strict He Was

The legendary Nigerian actor, Pete Edochie's son, Uche Edochie has celebrated the man as he turns a year older.

https://i0.wp.com/storage.waploaded.com/images/8fa0c06f20ba852f78eba107098edad8.jpg

Uche has gone on Instagram to celebrate his father Pete, who turns 76 today.

In the birthday post, Uche, 48, recalled how strict his father was with him and his siblings while they were growing up.

He added that the “no nonsense” men are now a dying breed because society calls them “toxic”.

He then revealed what his father would have done if he ever came home as a teenager to say he has changed his pronouns and now identifies as a different gender 

Read his post below. 

What's your rating?
{{ratingsCount}} Votes

Related Forums
Photo Of Two Men Who Were Nabbed For Kidnapping, Robbery Of Female Pastor In Edo
Forum | 1 day ago

Photo Of Two Men Who Were Nabbed For Kidnapping, Robbery Of Female Pastor In Edo

rri Pikin Celebrates RMD As He Visits Her Family
Forum | 2 days ago

rri Pikin Celebrates RMD As He Visits Her Family

You Bring So Much Joy, Into My World - Actor Browny Igboegwu Celebrates Wife on Her Birthday
Forum | 2 days ago

You Bring So Much Joy, Into My World - Actor Browny Igboegwu Celebrates Wife on Her Birthday

Look Within The Industry, Marry Yourselves - Actress Uche Ogbodo Advises Her Colleagues
Forum | 2 days ago

Look Within The Industry, Marry Yourselves - Actress Uche Ogbodo Advises Her Colleagues