Don Jazzy no gree me enter – DJ Chicken disappointed after visiting Mavin Headquarters (Video)

Forum 1 year ago

Don Jazzy no gree me enter – DJ Chicken disappointed after visiting Mavin Headquarters (Video)

Nigerian disc jockey and street entertainer, DJ Chicken has revealed what happened after he paid a visit to the headquarters of Mavin in Lekki, Lagos state.

https://i0.wp.com/storage.waploaded.com/images/741c468678b010de7a7b0ca62f690c83.jpg

He said Don Jazzy refused to allow him enter the building and he was displeased with the way the producer disregarded him.

DJ Chicken visited Mavin Headwuarters at night in the company of some friends and he started demanding that the gate be opened.

In a video posted online, the Influencer who could be seen holding a bottle of wine as he warned of the consequences of not being allowed to enter.

After moments of constituting nuisance outside the gate without the security personnel coming out to address him, Chicken and his friends left the vicinity.

Watch the video below:

What's your rating?
{{ratingsCount}} Votes

Related Forums
Don’t Give Admission to Candidates Less Than 18 Years – FG Warns Tertiary Institutions
Forum | 5 days ago

Don’t Give Admission to Candidates Less Than 18 Years – FG Warns Tertiary Institutions

Don’t Stop EFCC From Performing Its Duty - AGF Warns Politicians
Forum | 1 week ago

Don Jazzy Reacts as Ayra Starr Links up With Rihanna
Forum | 1 week ago

Don Jazzy Reacts as Ayra Starr Links up With Rihanna

Forum | 1 week ago