Kidnappers of Samson Siasia’s Mother Reduce Ransom Amount

Forum 8 years ago

Kidnappers of Samson Siasia’s Mother Reduce Ransom Amount

The kidnappers of Samson Siasia’s mother have called the Siasia Family notifying the family of their reduction of the ransom amount from N150 million to N32 million.

[ads4]

Ma Beauty Ogere Siasia, 72, was abducted nine days ago by armed men in Odoni Village. Siasia’s brother, Demie Siasia said the kidnappers called Wednesday ;

“The kidnappers called again, saying they want N32 million as ransom before freeing the old woman, but I told them that we cannot afford that amount and that we could only raise N600,000, which is the proceeds from the landed property”.

“Though, they were still adamant, but they said they would look into it. So, we are hopeful and looking forward to our mother’s release.”

What's your rating?
{{ratingsCount}} Votes

Related forums
Kidnappers Abduct Four People Returning From Party In Oyo, Demand N200m
Forum | 4 days ago

Kidnappers Abduct Four People Returning From Party In Oyo, Demand N200m

How My 15-Month-Old Baby Was Burnt To Death — Bereaved Mother Says
Forum | 6 days ago

How My 15-Month-Old Baby Was Burnt To Death — Bereaved Mother Says

Nothing Must Happen To Me, My Grandson, And Mohbad’s Wife - Mohbad’s Mother Cries Out
Forum | 6 days ago

Nothing Must Happen To Me, My Grandson, And Mohbad’s Wife - Mohbad’s Mother Cries Out

Mother Of Sound Engineer, Precious, Who Died Alongside Jnr Pope Calls On Gov Fubara
Forum | 6 days ago

Mother Of Sound Engineer, Precious, Who Died Alongside Jnr Pope Calls On Gov Fubara