Adamu Garba Mocks Atiku As He Leads PDP Protest At INEC Headquarters

Forum 1 year ago

Adamu Garba Mocks Atiku As He Leads PDP Protest At INEC Headquarters

Presidential candidate of the Peoples Democratic Party (PDP), Atiku Abubakar has been mocked alongside his running mate, Ifeanyi Okowa, and their supporters for staging a protest on Monday at the Independent National Electoral Commission (INEC) headquarters in Abuja.

https://i0.wp.com/storage.waploaded.com/images/7fb2e8864a24174b70715a2718d3035f.jpeg

The protest was against the declaration of Bola Tinubu of the All Progressives Congress as President-elect by INEC Chairman, Mahmood Yakubu.

Former Presidential Aspirant, Adamu Garba took to Twitter to mock Atiku and the PDP.

Recall that PDP Chairman Iyorchia Ayu, and other leaders and supporters of the party gathered at the Legacy House, Maitama, wearing black clothes as they marched to the INEC National Headquarters.

Reacting to the protest, Adamu Garba wrote:

“My office is two blocks away from the INEC office, from my window, I can count fewer than 500 people protesting with Atiku Abubakar. I can also hear Dino Melaye’s voice shouting PDP and singing Ole. A typical agbero-class protest. This is condescending.”

What's your rating?
{{ratingsCount}} Votes

Related Forums
PDP NEC Fails To Take Action On Wike, Ortom, Others Over Anti-party Activities
Forum | 3 hours ago

PDP NEC Fails To Take Action On Wike, Ortom, Others Over Anti-party Activities

PDP To Elect New Chairman In August
Forum | 3 hours ago

PDP To Elect New Chairman In August

Protesters Barricade Road Over Killings In Benue
Forum | 5 hours ago

Protesters Barricade Road Over Killings In Benue