Falz reveals he’s been cutting off ‘evil friends’ since election day

Forum 1 year ago

Falz reveals he’s been cutting off ‘evil friends’ since election day

Nigerian rapper and actor, Folarin Falana, aka Falz says that he has been deliberate about eliminating people with a certain mindset and character from his circle of friends.

https://i0.wp.com/storage.waploaded.com/images/5b56f6ec93a43d79dfb3ac83b6bfce77.jpg

The social activist stated via his Twitter page, adding that anybody who has shown themselves to be evil have been weeded out.

Falz comments comes on the heels of debates and arguments about the credibility of the 2023 presidential election and the decision of people to support certain decisions and presidential candidates.

The artiste wrote; “If there’s anything I’ve been doing in the last couple of days, it’s weeding. Removing people that have shown themselves to be evil from my space. Tueh 🤮”

What's your rating?
{{ratingsCount}} Votes

Related Forums
New Evil Dead Movie Gets Writer-Director, Sami Rami Issues Statement
Forum | 1 day ago

New Evil Dead Movie Gets Writer-Director, Sami Rami Issues Statement

Charlie Day and Allison Williams to Star in Murder Mystery Movie Kill Me
Forum | 1 day ago

Charlie Day and Allison Williams to Star in Murder Mystery Movie Kill Me

Actress Tolulope Onamade Reveals How She Was Nearly Used for Rituals After Joining Friends for Hook-up
Forum | 2 days ago

Actress Tolulope Onamade Reveals How She Was Nearly Used for Rituals After Joining Friends for Hook-up

Davido Reveals Huge Amount He Made From His Sold Out Concert at Madison Square Concert
Forum | 2 days ago

Davido Reveals Huge Amount He Made From His Sold Out Concert at Madison Square Concert