Oyo State College Of Agric & Tech updates on students' activities for 2nd Semester, 2021/2022

Forum 1 year ago

Oyo State College Of Agric & Tech updates on students' activities for 2nd Semester, 2021/2022

This is to give an update that the College resumes on Tuesday 14th March 2023 for normal academic activities as earlier announced. I wish to also use this opportunity to sensitive the students of schedule of activities for the Second Semester of the 2021/2022 academic session. 

https://i0.wp.com/storage.waploaded.com/images/b5d9caf3f7c06424ce020f7fef6ea8e1.jpg

I wish to also charge all students to pay the tuition fees, other prescribed levies and complete the registration processes not later than Wednesday March 22, 2023 to qualify for participation in the second semester Examinations. Hence, fees defaulters will not be allowed to participate in the forthcoming examination.

Schedule of Activities 

Resumption- Tuesday March 14th 2023

Mid semester test - Tuesday 14th and Wednesday 15th March 2023

Commencement of second semester Examination  - Monday 27th March 2023

Above is for the information and strict compliance by all students 

Thank you

What's your rating?
{{ratingsCount}} Votes

Related Forums
No Regret Invading Oyo Govt House - Arrested Yoruba Nation Agitators Say (Photo)
Forum | 3 days ago

No Regret Invading Oyo Govt House - Arrested Yoruba Nation Agitators Say (Photo)

Sunday Igboho, Akintoye React To Agitators’ Invasion In Oyo Govt Secretariat
Forum | 4 days ago

Tension As Masked Armed Men Stormed Oyo Govt Secretariat
Forum | 4 days ago

Tension As Masked Armed Men Stormed Oyo Govt Secretariat

Forum | 4 days ago