He Is My Brother - Ayra Starr Denies Dating Rema (Video)

Forum 1 year ago

He Is My Brother - Ayra Starr Denies Dating Rema (Video)

Superstar Nigerian singer, Ayra Starr has debunked claims that she is in a romantic relationship with her senior colleague, Rema.
https://i0.wp.com/storage.waploaded.com/images/3f0f3457733ebf9c2fd5b980f9591641.jpeg
The afropop singer cleared the air on this while speaking in a recent interview on Kiss FM, a Kenyan station.

In the interview, the anchor asked the ‘Sability’ hit maker whether the rumours making the rounds on the streets of Kenya that she and Rema are a thing is true.

Looking puzzled by this, Ayra said that she hadn’t heard of such thing before.

According to her, she and her colleague, Rema, are just brothers in Christ and not lovers.

Watch Video Below:

What's your rating?
{{ratingsCount}} Votes

Related Forums
Father Calls Out Reno Omokri’s Brother For Alleged R3pe His Daughter Who Is A Minor
Forum | 16 hours ago

Father Calls Out Reno Omokri’s Brother For Alleged R3pe His Daughter Who Is A Minor

Fans Overjoyed As Ayra Starr Hints At New Album Release
Forum | 20 hours ago

Fans Overjoyed As Ayra Starr Hints At New Album Release

Verydarkman Continues to Drag Reno Omokri, Accuses His Brother Of R3ping Teenage Girl
Forum | 1 day ago

Verydarkman Continues to Drag Reno Omokri, Accuses His Brother Of R3ping Teenage Girl

I’ve Reported The Case To Police — Skiibii Denies TikToker Nickie Dabarbie’s Money Ritual Claim
Forum | 3 days ago

I’ve Reported The Case To Police — Skiibii Denies TikToker Nickie Dabarbie’s Money Ritual Claim