Biography & Net Worth Of Taylor Dome

Forum 1 year ago

Biography & Net Worth Of Taylor Dome

Taylor Dome (born 17 March 1997, age 24) is a well-known American social media influencer, blogger, content creator, registered nurse, Youtuber, and entrepreneur from Los Angeles, California. She is well-known in the industry for being Taylor Lautner’s long-term girlfriend.

https://i0.wp.com/storage.waploaded.com/images/9ee6f2d2767ec3fd966ac480c2ba93c1.jpg

Taylor Dome’s Birthday / Age

Taylor Dome is 25 years old (as of 2022). Her astrological sign is Pisces.

Taylor Dome Height and Weight

Taylor Dome is 5’7″ tall and weighs 55 kg. Her hair is brown, and her eyes are also brown. She has developed a stunning and enticing physique.

Taylor Dome Nursing Career

Taylor began working as an intern at a private hospital in the United States soon after receiving her graduate degree in nursing. She later became a registered nurse. Her registered nurse certificate was displayed in an Instagram post by herself. She wrote in the post,

“It is officially Nurses Week!!” Thank you to everyone who has dedicated their careers to helping others; I am honoured to work alongside you! Please let us know if you notice an attendant lavishing them with extra love this week. To my fellow medical caregivers, I realize you don’t get enough credit, so THANK YOU! Thank you so much for everything you’ve done, your determination to keep going, and your kind nature…”.

Taylor Dome Family / Siblings

Taylor comes from a well-established family in Los Angeles, California, USA. There is currently no information available about her parents, family background, or siblings. We will update it as soon as we receive the information.

Taylor Dome Boyfriend

Taylor Dome’s boyfriend’s name? Taylor has been dating actor Taylor Lautner since 2018. Taylor proposed to Dome on November 12, 2021, after they had been dating for almost three years, and she accepted. The couple’s engagement photo was shared with their social media followers. The couple has appeared in numerous events together. The couple frequently posts adorable romantic photos on their social media accounts.

Tay Dome Net worth

The estimated net worth of Tay Dome is around $2-3 million USD (approx.). She also makes extra money through her brand endorsements.

What's your rating?
{{ratingsCount}} Votes

Related Forums
Biography & Career Of Nina Sabrina Ismail Sabri
Forum | 2 days ago

Biography & Career Of Nina Sabrina Ismail Sabri

Career & Net Worth Of Lucien Laviscount
Forum | 2 days ago

Career & Net Worth Of Lucien Laviscount

Net Worth Of Jean-Philippe Mateta
Forum | 2 days ago

Net Worth Of Jean-Philippe Mateta