PDP Are Today Looking For Obi, Don’t Allow Them Stain You – Fayose Warns Peter Obi

Forum 1 year ago

PDP Are Today Looking For Obi, Don’t Allow Them Stain You – Fayose Warns Peter Obi

Former Ekiti State governor, Ayodele Fayose has sent a message to Peter Obi, the Presidential candidate of the Labour Party in the just concluded election.

https://i0.wp.com/storage.waploaded.com/images/9405244487d9f12e068e2669038f9fb0.jpg

He warned Obi against associating with the Peoples Democratic Party.

Recall that the PDP and the Labour Party had on Tuesday held a joint press conference to call for the cancellation of the presidential election that held on Saturday over INEC’s failure to upload results to its server directly from polling units.

Obi who was Atiku’s running mate in 2019, but left the opposition party in 2023 to run for presidency on the platform of the Labour Party.

In a statement, Fayose urged Peter Obi to run away from the PDP to avoid suffering the same misfortune they currently suffer.

He said: “Did they (PDP) make effort to reconcile with Obi before today? Today now they are looking for Obi. Obi is the clean man, he should not allow them stain him. Obi is wearing white. Nigerians are talking Obi now.

“Obi is a man I have great respect for. Let me say it here, Obi should not allow PDP stain him. If PDP were the ones winning the election, will they say they should cancel it?”

The former governor urged the PDP to seek redress in court and stop trying to drag Obi into their problems.

Meanwhile, Fayose called  on the National Chairman of the PDP, Iyorchia Ayu, to tender his resignation.

He wrote on Twitter “As for the PDP National Chairman, Iyorchia Ayu, I call for his immediate resignation for his inability to move the party forward.”

What's your rating?
{{ratingsCount}} Votes

Related Forums
Imo PDP Chairman, 26 Others Resign
Forum | 13 hours ago

Imo PDP Chairman, 26 Others Resign

Baby Reindeer’s Richard Gadd Responds to Viewers Looking for Real-Life Martha and Darrien
Forum | 2 days ago

Baby Reindeer’s Richard Gadd Responds to Viewers Looking for Real-Life Martha and Darrien

Peter Obi And I Never Believed in Labour Party Ideologies — Doyin Okupe
Forum | 2 days ago

Peter Obi And I Never Believed in Labour Party Ideologies — Doyin Okupe

Don’t Give Admission to Candidates Less Than 18 Years – FG Warns Tertiary Institutions
Forum | 4 days ago

Don’t Give Admission to Candidates Less Than 18 Years – FG Warns Tertiary Institutions