2023 Elections: INEC Sold Shame In The Market - Kanayo O Kanayo Protests, Vows Not To Celebrate His Birthday This Year

Forum 1 year ago

2023 Elections: INEC Sold Shame In The Market - Kanayo O Kanayo Protests, Vows Not To Celebrate His Birthday This Year

Veteran Nollywood actor, Kanayo O Kanayo has revealed why he has decided not to celebrate his birthday this year.

https://i0.wp.com/storage.waploaded.com/images/aed63d8221462cff1d113ad9b0d89e0e.jpg

He's supposed to be celebrating already because he added plus one today, March 1st 2023.

Recall the Independent National Electoral Commission (INEC) had earlier declared the former Governor of Lagos State as the winner of the fiercely contested position after amassing higher voter turnout ahead of his counterparts from other political parties.

From the outcome of the results presented to INEC by State Collation Officers, the Peoples Democratic Party (PDP) presidential candidate, Atiku Abubakar, came second behind Tinubu while Labour Party (LP) candidate, Peter Obi, emerged third in the race.

Speaking about his birthday, which happens to fall on the same day the results were announced, the veteran cum lawyer expressed displeasure over the outcome of the elections.

He further called out the electoral umpire for selling ‘shame’ to Nigerians, despite being funded by the Nigerian taxpayers money.

Sharing the video, he wrote: “I am not celebrating my birthday today because INEC sold SHAME in the market. God bless you my fans and well wishers for your support and prayers.”

What's your rating?
{{ratingsCount}} Votes

Related Forums
This Time Next Year Trailer Previews Sophie Cookson and Lucien Laviscount Rom-Com
Forum | 2 days ago

This Time Next Year Trailer Previews Sophie Cookson and Lucien Laviscount Rom-Com

Davido Reveals Huge Amount He Made From His Sold Out Concert at Madison Square Concert
Forum | 2 days ago

Davido Reveals Huge Amount He Made From His Sold Out Concert at Madison Square Concert

Davido Spoils His Wife, Chioma, With Wads of Dollar BIlls Ahead of Her Birthday on April 30
Forum | 4 days ago

Davido Spoils His Wife, Chioma, With Wads of Dollar BIlls Ahead of Her Birthday on April 30

Philip Shaibu Excluded As INEC Releases Final List Of Candidates For Edo Guber Election
Forum | 5 days ago

Philip Shaibu Excluded As INEC Releases Final List Of Candidates For Edo Guber Election