Tinubu's Supporters Storm Streets Of Lagos To Celebrate His Victory (Video)

Forum 1 year ago

Tinubu's Supporters Storm Streets Of Lagos To Celebrate His Victory (Video)

The supporters of Asiwaju Bola Ahmed Tinubu have stormed the streets of Lagos to jubilate after INEC declared him the winner of the Saturday, February 25 presidential election.

https://i0.wp.com/storage.waploaded.com/images/830faac21cc966019884ee65e4ec01cf.jpeg

The Chairman of the Commission, Mahmood Yakubu, who announced the final result at exactly 4.10 a.m. Wednesday, March 1, said after days of collation of results from across the 36 states of the federation and the Federal Capital Territory, Tinubu polled a total of 8,794, 726 votes.

His closest rival, Atiku Abubakar of the Peoples Democratic Party, scored 6, 984, 520 votes while Labour Party's Peter Obi secured 6, 101, 533 votes to come third. Rabiu Kwankwaso of the New Nigeria Peoples Party (NNPP), has 1,496,687 votes.

In the video, the supporters were seen dancing and chanting ''Jagaban'' as they celebrated his victory.

Watch Video Below;

What's your rating?
{{ratingsCount}} Votes

Related Forums
Lagos Workers Now Earn Minimum Of N70,000 Since January – Governor Sanwo-Olu Says
Forum | 1 day ago

Lagos Workers Now Earn Minimum Of N70,000 Since January – Governor Sanwo-Olu Says

Singer, Shine TTW Narrates How Lagos Policemen Damaged His Car
Forum | 1 day ago

Singer, Shine TTW Narrates How Lagos Policemen Damaged His Car

Those Asking Me to Apologize Worse Than Jonathan, Buhari, Tinubu – Aisha Yesufu
Forum | 4 days ago

Those Asking Me to Apologize Worse Than Jonathan, Buhari, Tinubu – Aisha Yesufu

President Tinubu Attends African Counter-Terrorism Summit In Abuja
Forum | 4 days ago

President Tinubu Attends African Counter-Terrorism Summit In Abuja