INEC officials, materials yet to arrive Dawaki polling units in Abuja

Forum 1 year ago

INEC officials, materials yet to arrive Dawaki polling units in Abuja

Several polling units visited by Waploaded in Dawaki Area of Bwari Area Council showed that the officials of the Independent National Electoral Commission, INEC, are yet to arrive.

https://i0.wp.com/storage.waploaded.com/images/4b7a2f14328f891f2bfb63170bdbb3c1.jpg

Polling Units 004, Dawaki Primary school, 064 Dawaki Junior Secondary, 063, Dawaki Extension, Chief Palace and News Engineering, all in Dawaki, are yet to receive INEC officials and material as of 9:42 am.

In a chat with DAILY POST, a voter, Mr Demian Ebemeri, said he arrived at the polling unit at precisely 8:00 am, but the officials of INEC were nowhere to be found.

“I don’t know why the INEC officials and materials for voting are yet to be here. Some people left their houses as early as 6:30 am to be here.

“My expectation is that the election should be free and fair”, he said.

DAILY POST reports that voters were seen stranded waiting for INEC officials and voting materials.

There is a massive turnout of voters in Dawaki with security operatives on the ground.

What's your rating?
{{ratingsCount}} Votes

Related Forums
Gunmen Abduct Four In Abuja Community
Forum | 1 day ago

Gunmen Abduct Four In Abuja Community

Abuja Panel Beater Sentenced To 3 months Imprisonment Over Theft Of Customer’s Car
Forum | 1 week ago

Abuja Panel Beater Sentenced To 3 months Imprisonment Over Theft Of Customer’s Car

Another Victim Of Abuja School Bullying Surfaces, Seeks Redress
Forum | 1 week ago

Another Victim Of Abuja School Bullying Surfaces, Seeks Redress

Philip Shaibu Excluded As INEC Releases Final List Of Candidates For Edo Guber Election
Forum | 1 week ago

Philip Shaibu Excluded As INEC Releases Final List Of Candidates For Edo Guber Election