Nigeria Decides 2023: Atiku, Wife Vote In Adamawa

Forum 1 year ago

Nigeria Decides 2023: Atiku, Wife Vote In Adamawa

Atiku Abubakar, the presidential candidate of the Peoples Democratic Party, PDP,  and his wife, Titi Abubakar have cast their vote.
https://i0.wp.com/storage.waploaded.com/images/c5a4d11a3fce7daf36ec36bc29f8b23b.jpeg
Atiku performed his civic right at about 9:11 am at his polling unit in Adamawa State.

While thumb-printing on his ballot paper, some people circled him to see his vote.

Atiku is one of the frontrunners to succeed President Muhammadu Buhari on May 29.

Others vying for the seat of the president include, Bola Tinubu of the All Progressives Congress, APC, Peter Obi of the Labour Party, LP, and Rabiu Kwankwaso of the New Nigeria Peoples Party, NNPP.

What's your rating?
{{ratingsCount}} Votes

Related Forums
You Bring So Much Joy, Into My World - Actor Browny Igboegwu Celebrates Wife on Her Birthday
Forum | 19 hours ago

You Bring So Much Joy, Into My World - Actor Browny Igboegwu Celebrates Wife on Her Birthday

EFCC Arrests Sirika Over N8bn Nigeria Air Fraud
Forum | 1 day ago

EFCC Arrests Sirika Over N8bn Nigeria Air Fraud

I’m Tired of Reading Your Dumb Advice - Femi Adebayo’s Wife Slams Online Aunties
Forum | 1 day ago

I’m Tired of Reading Your Dumb Advice - Femi Adebayo’s Wife Slams Online Aunties

Divorce-seeking Military Officer Accuses Wife Of Bad Temperament
Forum | 2 days ago

Divorce-seeking Military Officer Accuses Wife Of Bad Temperament