Only Murders in the Building Season 3 Adds Ashley Park

Forum 1 year ago

Only Murders in the Building Season 3 Adds Ashley Park

According to Deadline, Emily in Paris star Ashley Park has been tapped to join the forthcoming third season of Hulu’s acclaimed murder mystery comedy Only Murders in the Building. She will be joining previously announced new cast members Paul Rudd and Meryl Streep.

https://i0.wp.com/storage.waploaded.com/images/817f9e5800fe3fd83610e27d5605523e.jpg

Park is set to portray the recurring role of Kimber, who’s described as a Broadway ingenue. She first gained recognition for her Broadway performance in the musical Mean Girls, which earned her a Tony nomination for Best Featured Actress in a Musical. She is also currently appearing as a recurring character in Girls5eva. Besides Only Murders in the Building Season 3, she will next be seen in Netflix’s Steven Yeun-led dramedy series Beef and in Adele Lim’s feature directorial debut Joy Ride with Oscar nominee Stephanie Hsu.

Only Murders in the Building centers around three strangers who share an obsession with true crime and suddenly find themselves wrapped up in one. The series stars Martin Short, Selena Gomez, Steve Martin, Nathan Lane, Aaron Dominguez, and Amy Ryan. Season 3 will also feature Marvel Cinematic Universe star Paul Rudd as Broadway actor Ben Glenroy.

Only Murders in the Building hails from co-writers and co-creators Steve Martin and John Hoffman (Grace & Frankie). Its executive producers are Martin, Hoffman, Short, Gomez, Jamie Babbitt, Dan Fogelman, and Jess Rosenthal.

Production on Only Murders in the Building Season 3 is currently underway.

What's your rating?
{{ratingsCount}} Votes

Related Forums
Elsbeth Season 2 Set by CBS for The Good Wife Spin-off
Forum | 16 hours ago

Elsbeth Season 2 Set by CBS for The Good Wife Spin-off

Pretty Little Liars Season 2 Trailer Previews Max Thriller’s Newest Villain
Forum | 21 hours ago

Pretty Little Liars Season 2 Trailer Previews Max Thriller’s Newest Villain

The Witcher Season 5 to End Hit Netflix Series
Forum | 1 day ago

The Witcher Season 5 to End Hit Netflix Series