"Allow ads" and Popups to avoid redirection of your browsers.

Shehu Sani Urges Igbo To Resist ‘Retrogressive’ Sit-At-Home Order

Forum 1 year ago

Shehu Sani Urges Igbo To Resist ‘Retrogressive’ Sit-At-Home Order

Shehu Sani, a former Nigerian lawmaker and social critic, has sent a message to the South East zone.

https://i0.wp.com/storage.waploaded.com/images/794ebefe59c75df5bed1319f8c56fd4b.jpg

He urged the residents of the South East zone to resist and disobey the sit-at-home order by Simon Ekpa’s faction of the Indigenous Peoples of Biafra, IPOB.

Senator Sani’s statement is contained in a post via his verified Twitter handle on Thursday.

Recall that the outlawed separatist group had threatened to issue a sit-at-home order in the South East during the general elections.

However, the former lawmaker has insisted that the sit-at-home order has a negative and retrogressive action against the democratic rights of the people in the South Eastern part of the country.

He wrote, “The sit-at-home order imposed on the South Eastern part of Nigeria by the separatist IPOB is a negative and retrogressive action against the democratic rights of the people in that region.

"It should be resisted and disobeyed.”

What's your rating?
{{ratingsCount}} Votes

Related Forums
Silk: Spider Society Looking for New Home After Prime Video Drops Out
Forum | 22 hours ago

Silk: Spider Society Looking for New Home After Prime Video Drops Out

Address minimum wage issue to avoid strikes — Shehu Sani tells FG
Forum | 1 day ago

Address minimum wage issue to avoid strikes — Shehu Sani tells FG

VeryDarkMan urges police to release father who shares obscene images of daughter
Forum | 3 days ago

VeryDarkMan urges police to release father who shares obscene images of daughter

My father never campaigned for me, Gov Sani is my mentor – El-Rufai’s son
Forum | 4 days ago

My father never campaigned for me, Gov Sani is my mentor – El-Rufai’s son