Some days I feel I am doing a terrible job - Timi Dakolo talks candidly about parenting

Forum 1 year ago

Some days I feel I am doing a terrible job - Timi Dakolo talks candidly about parenting

Nigerian singer, Timi Dakolo, has acknowledged that the parenting journey is hard and comes with its natural ups and downs.

In an Instagram post on Thursday, Friday 23, the father of three said that he is trying but there are days he feels that he is doing a terrible job.

"Being a Parent is a huge task and a hard one at that. Some days I know I am trying and on other days, I feel like I am doing a terrible job and try to improve on certain areas," he wrote.

“The intentionality and enormous sacrifice that comes with being a parent. The idea of parenting them correctly until they become. And prayer and hope that the sacrifice was worth it.”

What's your rating?
{{ratingsCount}} Votes

Related Forums
FG To Abuja-Lokoja-Benin Road Contractors: Sign Contract In Two Days Or Forfeit Job
Forum | 2 days ago

FG To Abuja-Lokoja-Benin Road Contractors: Sign Contract In Two Days Or Forfeit Job

The Invisible Man 2 Update Given by Elisabeth Moss: ‘I Feel Very Good About It’
Forum | 2 days ago

The Invisible Man 2 Update Given by Elisabeth Moss: ‘I Feel Very Good About It’

Probe Wike, Other Former Governors Under Buhari For Corruption - Timi Frank Urges EFCC
Forum | 4 days ago

Probe Wike, Other Former Governors Under Buhari For Corruption - Timi Frank Urges EFCC

Civil Servants Get 2 Days Weekly To Farm In Bayelsa
Forum | 4 days ago

Civil Servants Get 2 Days Weekly To Farm In Bayelsa