Why You Shouldn’t Engage In Violence For Any Candidate – Actor, Yul Edochie

Forum 1 year ago

Why You Shouldn’t Engage In Violence For Any Candidate – Actor, Yul Edochie

Yul Edochie, the popular Nollywood actor, has admonished Nigerians.

https://i0.wp.com/storage.waploaded.com/images/3807fd158e4e4c76d7f8e2f5508ca8e1.jpg

He admonished Nigerians against involvement in any form of violence on election day.

With the presidential poll barely a few days away, the role interpreter urged people to resist being used as tools by any of the candidates to cause electoral mayhem as they could lose their lives in the process.

He suggested a fitting response to the voting masses for any candidate who would approach them with such offer.

“Any candidate who wants to engage you to cause mayhem on election day, tell him to bring his children to lead the squad”, said the film director.

“Say ‘NO’ to election violence. Vote peacefully,” he wrote.

Reinforcing his advice against electoral violence as well as its dire consequence, Yul Edochie added: “Say NO to election violence. It’s not worth it. You may lose your life in the process.”

What's your rating?
{{ratingsCount}} Votes

Related Forums
Rebel Moon Part 3 Status Uncertain, Actor Shares Sequel Update
Forum | 2 days ago

Rebel Moon Part 3 Status Uncertain, Actor Shares Sequel Update

I Am Going To Have Eleven Beautiful Children, My Late Son Will Return - Yul Edochie
Forum | 3 days ago

I Am Going To Have Eleven Beautiful Children, My Late Son Will Return - Yul Edochie

You Bring So Much Joy, Into My World - Actor Browny Igboegwu Celebrates Wife on Her Birthday
Forum | 3 days ago

You Bring So Much Joy, Into My World - Actor Browny Igboegwu Celebrates Wife on Her Birthday

Paternity Fraud Should Be Criminalised Like R3pe - Actor Salami
Forum | 1 week ago

Paternity Fraud Should Be Criminalised Like R3pe - Actor Salami