I Never Attended Bible School, The Media Ordained Me As Pastor – Actor, Majid Michel

Forum 1 year ago

I Never Attended Bible School, The Media Ordained Me As Pastor – Actor, Majid Michel

Popular Ghanaian actor, Majid Michel has disclosed that he did not attend bible school but decided to preach the word of God according to his knowledge.
https://i0.wp.com/storage.waploaded.com/images/c9b51bf730f35f3fcabd63c9d27a6d52.jpeg
Speaking in an interview on Hitz FM, the actor said he was described as a “Pastor” by the media after he began giving talks at different gatherings, churches, and conferences to disseminate the information he had uncovered about Christianity.

Majid said;

“As I got older and learned the Bible for myself, I made the decision to teach it. In an effort to spread what I had learned, the media observed me speaking about these topics at various churches, conferences, and gatherings. It was the media that reported that I was a pastor despite never having attended a Bible school. I’ve never been anointed as a pastor.

“I chose to teach it once I grew up and discovered it for myself. In an effort to spread what I had learned, I spoke about these topics at a number of churches, conferences, and gatherings. The media reported that I was a pastor even though I had never attended a Bible school. I have never had a pastorate.

“It would be dishonest of me to minimize the gift of prophecy that God has given me. I have faith in the one true God, creator of heaven and earth. I have no doubt in my mind that Yesua was sent by God to save his people.”

What's your rating?
{{ratingsCount}} Votes

Related Forums
Fed Poly Ilaro approval for extension of school fees payment for ND2, PT2 & HND2, 2023/2024
Forum | 18 hours ago

Fed Poly Ilaro approval for extension of school fees payment for ND2, PT2 & HND2, 2023/2024

ABUTH Zaria announces sales of school application forms, 2024/2025
Forum | 18 hours ago

ABUTH Zaria announces sales of school application forms, 2024/2025

Photo Of Two Men Who Were Nabbed For Kidnapping, Robbery Of Female Pastor In Edo
Forum | 1 day ago

Photo Of Two Men Who Were Nabbed For Kidnapping, Robbery Of Female Pastor In Edo

Ghanaian Media Personality, Serwaa Amihere Reacts To Her Leaked S3x Tape
Forum | 1 day ago

Ghanaian Media Personality, Serwaa Amihere Reacts To Her Leaked S3x Tape