New Naira: Banker Shows Level Of Destruction That Happened At Shagamu Branch (Video)

Forum 1 year ago

New Naira: Banker Shows Level Of Destruction That Happened At Shagamu Branch (Video)

A banker has revealed the extent of destruction that took place at a bank in Shagamu after Nigerians protesting against new naira scarcity attacked it.

https://i0.wp.com/storage.waploaded.com/images/29700c490408b3ac9ffff5a737375612.jpg

The protesters from the video, razed down the building.

A Twitter user, @General Oblack in his reaction to the development wrote, “To be very honest I am not seeing this as a kind of naira scarcity protest again. My view about the whole thing happening here is that some people are trying to disrupt the electoral process so that election won’t hold @NigeriapolicePR, please be alerted.”

Another one @CentParrot wrote, “CBN is pushing 200 and other lesser notes into the banks to reach the citizens. As you burn down the banks in your vicinity, hope you’re ready to trek to the banks in another person’s town or LGA to withdraw your 2k.”

Sharing what was left of the building, the banker said, they destroyed both the cars, two huge generators and everything in the building.

Watch the video below:

What's your rating?
{{ratingsCount}} Votes

Related Forums
Cross River Governor Announces New Minimum Wage for Workers
Forum | 35 mins ago

Cross River Governor Announces New Minimum Wage for Workers

New Naked Gun Movie Cast Adds Paul Walter Hauser to Reboot
Forum | 7 hours ago

New Naked Gun Movie Cast Adds Paul Walter Hauser to Reboot

Interview with the Vampire Season 2 Video Previews Lestat’s New Role in Louis’ Life
Forum | 7 hours ago

Interview with the Vampire Season 2 Video Previews Lestat’s New Role in Louis’ Life

UCL: What happened at Man Utd – Ferdinand questions Sancho after outstanding display against PSG
Forum | 9 hours ago

UCL: What happened at Man Utd – Ferdinand questions Sancho after outstanding display against PSG