Your Policies Hurting Ordinary Nigerians - Atiku Tells CBN

Forum 1 year ago

Your Policies Hurting Ordinary Nigerians - Atiku Tells CBN

The presidential candidate of People Democratic Party (PDP), Atiku Abubakar has called on the Central Bank of NIgeria to allow commercial banks to collect old N500 and N1000 notes to ease the sufferings face by Nigerians.

https://i0.wp.com/storage.waploaded.com/images/0f5c1b2e1e7f3aa980f69c0566672855.jpg

According to him, if elected president in the forthcoming general elections he will ensure no one lose his legitimately earned money as a result of naira redesign policy.

Atiku made the pledge via his social media handles.

He urged the apex bank to make the new notes available.

“The CBN currency policy is hurting ordinary citizens and those who legitimately earned their money. The apex bank should, as a matter of urgency, allow commercial banks to join the CBN in the collection of the deposits of old N500 and N1000 notes.

“The new currency should be immediately made available in sufficient quantities to alleviate the suffering of the masses.

“I assure you that when we come to power by the mandate of your votes, the PDP administration will not allow any Nigerian who legitimately earned their money to lose a single kobo of it.

“You can take that promise to the bank because our aim is to create prosperity and not to impoverish our people,” he said.

What's your rating?
{{ratingsCount}} Votes

Related Forums
Oba Elegushi Tells His Second Wife As They Celebrate 5th Wedding Anniversary
Forum | 2 days ago

Oba Elegushi Tells His Second Wife As They Celebrate 5th Wedding Anniversary

‘My dad is from Nigeria, always tells me about culture, food’ – Germany’s Jamal Musiala
Forum | 3 days ago

‘My dad is from Nigeria, always tells me about culture, food’ – Germany’s Jamal Musiala

EPL: They’re quality players – Gallas tells Chelsea to sign Man Utd duo
Forum | 3 days ago

EPL: They’re quality players – Gallas tells Chelsea to sign Man Utd duo

Israel DMW Slams Nigerians Attacking Him For Disrespecting Wizkid
Forum | 4 days ago

Israel DMW Slams Nigerians Attacking Him For Disrespecting Wizkid