Wicked Mother!! Mom Kills 17-Yr-Old Daughter Because She Got Pregnant

Forum 8 years ago

Wicked Mother!! Mom Kills 17-Yr-Old Daughter Because She Got Pregnant

A mother in Turkey has shot her daughter to death because she got pregnant.

A 37-year-old Turkish mother has been arrested for allegedly killing her 17-year-old daughter after learning that the teenager had been impregnated by an unknown man,reports Emirates247.

The Nidge Police say the woman who has been identified asEmine, flew into a rage after learning that her daughter,Meryem,had become pregnant and in the heat of the fury, shot the girl to death.

According to police investigation,Emine learned about her daughter’s pregnant status from a neighbor whom the girl had confided in and she got so mad that she killed her daughter.

Immediately after learning about her daughter’s pregnancy,Emine went home to get her gun. She went outside and confronted her daughter before shooting her 5 times.

Passers by quickly came to the teen’s aid and took her to a nearby hospital, where she was pronounced dead.

The mother was arrested by the police, and she was charged with one count of murder.
[ads4]

What's your rating?
{{ratingsCount}} Votes

Related forums
Uzoho relishes superb display against Man United at Old Trafford
Forum | 2 days ago

Uzoho relishes superb display against Man United at Old Trafford

75-year old Man Arrested For Defiling 8-year-old Girl In Anambra
Forum | 3 days ago

75-year old Man Arrested For Defiling 8-year-old Girl In Anambra

I Got Money, But I Am Lonely As F*ck Cos I Miss My Mother - Skales
Forum | 4 days ago

I Got Money, But I Am Lonely As F*ck Cos I Miss My Mother - Skales

Wizkid’s Old Tweet Hailing Don Jazzy as ‘Role Model’ Surfaces Online Amid Controversy
Forum | 4 days ago

Wizkid’s Old Tweet Hailing Don Jazzy as ‘Role Model’ Surfaces Online Amid Controversy