Man Was Caught Stealing On A Lagos-Abuja Aeroflight [See Photos]

Forum 8 years ago

Man Was Caught Stealing On A Lagos-Abuja Aeroflight [See Photos]

This man allegedly bought a flight ticket just to steal from another passenger. See the rest of the tweets below...
[ads4]

He was caught while stealing onboard an Aero contractors flight from Lagos- Abuja this morning. The 31 year old Dennis stole the sum of N350,000 from a luggage belonging to an Austrian, Novotny Anton, who was on the same flight.

He was spotted by a member of the airline’s cabin crew when he removed the Austrian’s bag from the cockpit as if he was changing his seat. He took the bag to his own seat while giving the impression that he was changing his seat and stole N150, 000 from the bag and 500 Euros belonging to the Austrian.

A female cabin crew raised alarm, asked him to remain seated while he was trying to return the bag to the cockpit before the Austrian could suspect any foul play.

“While trying to return the bag I asked him to seat down. But he became uncomfortable before the plane landed and the white man raised alarm that he couldn’t find his bag,” the cabin crew member said

When the plane landed, the Austrian raised an alarm that he couldn't find his bag. The cabin crew member immediately led other passengers to Dennis who was searched and the money found on him.

What's your rating?
{{ratingsCount}} Votes

Related forums
Lagos State University Teaching Hospital, Idi Araba admission forms, 2024/2025
Forum | 4 hours ago

Lagos State University Teaching Hospital, Idi Araba admission forms, 2024/2025

EPL: They’re quality players – Gallas tells Chelsea to sign Man Utd duo
Forum | 6 hours ago

EPL: They’re quality players – Gallas tells Chelsea to sign Man Utd duo

EPL: I want to win – Bruno Fernandes speaks on leaving Man Utd
Forum | 1 day ago

EPL: I want to win – Bruno Fernandes speaks on leaving Man Utd