Do I Look Like Somebody Who Wears Fake — Peter Okoye Ignores Diamond Chain Tester

Forum 1 year ago

Do I Look Like Somebody Who Wears Fake — Peter Okoye Ignores Diamond Chain Tester

Ace Nigerian singer, Peter Okoye has ignored a diamond chain tester who approached him at an event to check the authenticity of his jewellery.
https://i0.wp.com/storage.waploaded.com/images/a6072f6bce3ff5985536064deae59bb5.png
Chain testers are known for exposing both celebrities and average individuals who go about with fake diamond pieces of jewellery.

A video making the rounds on social media captured the moment a content creator approached Peter Okoye for permission to test his blings.

The singer, however, was not having it, as he shunned the diamond tester for disrespecting his personality to own a fake diamond piece.

“Do I look like somebody who wears fake,” he said as he walks away.

Watch Video Below;

The interaction, however, stirred mixed reactions from netizens who applauded Peter Okoye while others ridiculed his unwillingness.

A social media user @aderin
aishaxo wrote, “It’s content and if he wasn’t cool with it then maybe he was wearing fake a chain because they asked nicely 🤷🏽‍♀️.”

@_
ang3ldrool added, “You had an opportunity to see Paul Okoye up close and even talk to him and this is what you could come up with?? Bombastic element.”

What's your rating?
{{ratingsCount}} Votes

Related Forums
EPL: I actually like him – Gary Neville on Chelsea striker who has missed 21 big chances
Forum | 2 days ago

EPL: I actually like him – Gary Neville on Chelsea striker who has missed 21 big chances

Fake Alcohol Producer Arrested In Delta And Recounts How He Makes The Fake Drinks
Forum | 2 days ago

Fake Alcohol Producer Arrested In Delta And Recounts How He Makes The Fake Drinks

Korra Obidi’s Ex, Justin Dean Laments as 4-year-old Daughter Twerks Like Mother
Forum | 6 days ago

Korra Obidi’s Ex, Justin Dean Laments as 4-year-old Daughter Twerks Like Mother

Davido Flaunts New $200K Diamond Encrusted Teeth
Forum | 6 days ago

Davido Flaunts New $200K Diamond Encrusted Teeth