2023 Polls: Evil Plotters Working Against Tinubu – Abubakre

Forum 1 year ago

2023 Polls: Evil Plotters Working Against Tinubu – Abubakre

Prof Razaq Abubakre, the former Vice Chancellor of Al-Hikmah University in Ilorin, has said that evil plotters are working hard to stop the presidential candidate of the All Progressives Congress, Bola Ahmed Tinubu from winning in the 2023 polls.

https://i0.wp.com/storage.waploaded.com/images/c3cb6556d6ff2375d9d6291ec0cf2798.jpeg

The scholar declared the former Lagos state governor as the best 2023 presidential candidate.

Abubakre hailed Tinubu for appointing competent citizens without discriminating, adding that he would replicate his achievements in Lagos if elected.

He said the flagbearer’s solutions to issues make him fit to address insecurity, low national cohesion, revenue challenges, exodus of youths, among others.

“Many actors in his detractors’ political camps often behave as agnostics, underestimating what God shall do
,” he noted.

Abubakre accused Tinubu’s opponents of putting stones, snakes and scorpions on his way to stop him.

The ex-Commissioner in Osun Public Complaints Commission said enemies’ stratagems often boomerang resulting in a reversal of fortune for them.

He stressed that God’s power abides by Tinubu and shall grant him “victory at the poll to the eternal chagrin of the evil plotters”.

Abubakre, former Dean of the Faculty of Arts at the University of Ilorin, is a member of Agba Osun (Elders of Osun).

What's your rating?
{{ratingsCount}} Votes

Related Forums
New Evil Dead Movie Gets Writer-Director, Sami Rami Issues Statement
Forum | 1 day ago

New Evil Dead Movie Gets Writer-Director, Sami Rami Issues Statement

Those Asking Me to Apologize Worse Than Jonathan, Buhari, Tinubu – Aisha Yesufu
Forum | 5 days ago

Those Asking Me to Apologize Worse Than Jonathan, Buhari, Tinubu – Aisha Yesufu

President Tinubu Attends African Counter-Terrorism Summit In Abuja
Forum | 5 days ago

President Tinubu Attends African Counter-Terrorism Summit In Abuja