Woman Jailed For Making Loud S€x Noises In Her House

Forum 8 years ago

Woman Jailed For Making Loud S€x Noises In Her House

A woman has been jailed for making “loud s*x noises” while having s*x.

Gemma Wale, a resident of Small Heath, Birmingham, was handed a two-week prison sentence after a civil court judge ruled that she breached a court order barring her from causing nuisance by “screaming and shouting whilst having s*x” at a “level of noise”.

Judge Emma Kelly ruled that Wale had breached an anti-social behaviour order, annoying a neighbour.

“I am satisfied that during the course of the early hours of 29th January 2015, at around 5am, the defendant was guilty of screaming and shouting whilst having s*x at a level of noise which caused nuisance or annoyance to (a neighbour).”

We learnt that legal action was initially taken in January after a neighbour complained Wale from making “loud s*x noises” and the court barred her from causing nuisance.

“Gemma started screaming and shouting whilst having s*x, which woke us up,” the neighbour said. “This lasted 10 minutes.”

The judge then concluded that Wale had also breached the order and gave her two separate two-week jail terms to run concurrently.
[ads4]

What's your rating?
{{ratingsCount}} Votes

Related forums
I
Forum | 2 days ago

I'm Grateful to Big Brother for Making Me A Star – Ilebaye

Senate, House Of Reps To Resume Plenary In New Chambers
Forum | 2 days ago

Senate, House Of Reps To Resume Plenary In New Chambers

Nigerian Woman Overjoyed After Giving Birth to Twins at 56
Forum | 3 days ago

Nigerian Woman Overjoyed After Giving Birth to Twins at 56

I Was Sent Out Of My Husband’s House Day He Died – Nollywood Actor Ajigijaga’s Wife
Forum | 4 days ago

I Was Sent Out Of My Husband’s House Day He Died – Nollywood Actor Ajigijaga’s Wife