2023 Polls: I Will Respect Rule Of Law If I Win – Peter Obi

Forum 1 year ago

2023 Polls: I Will Respect Rule Of Law If I Win – Peter Obi

Labour Party Presidential candidate, Peter Obi has vowed that if he emerges victorious in the February 25th polls, his administration will respect the rule of law.
https://i0.wp.com/storage.waploaded.com/images/3fd086c69823a03f43478d0b8546bb9b.jpeg
Obi gave the assurance during a town hall meeting, organised by the Imo chapter of the party on Thursday in Owerri.

He further reaffirmed his commitment to a new Nigeria that would work for and accommodate everyone, irrespective of tribe, religion or other inclinations.

He assured Nigerians that electing him as president would help to unite the country and bring an end to poverty, suffering and insecurity.

His emergence, he said, would open the way for the country’s economic emancipation.

“My government will work closely with state governments to build uncommon synergy, with the aim of all-inclusive governance for the overall good of all the citizens. Nigeria is blessed, we have all it takes to be a great country,” Obi stated.

He said further: 
“All we need is the right leadership that will harness our potential as a country, such as the oil and gas in Imo, for our collective benefit. I will ensure respect for rule of law, secure and unite Nigeria and move the country from consumption to production. Vote for Labour Party, vote for human beings: papa, mama, pikin.”

What's your rating?
{{ratingsCount}} Votes

Related Forums
We’ll disown Peter Obi if he adopts IMF, World Bank policies — NLC
Forum | 8 hours ago

We’ll disown Peter Obi if he adopts IMF, World Bank policies — NLC

EPL: It’s difficult to win four titles, Mourinho, Wenger didn’t do it – Guardiola
Forum | 10 hours ago

EPL: It’s difficult to win four titles, Mourinho, Wenger didn’t do it – Guardiola

You’ve no respect for Tinubu, stop witch-hunting Wike – Ex-Senator tackles Fubara
Forum | 13 hours ago

You’ve no respect for Tinubu, stop witch-hunting Wike – Ex-Senator tackles Fubara

EPL: If we don’t beat Tottenham, Arsenal will win title – Guardiola
Forum | 15 hours ago

EPL: If we don’t beat Tottenham, Arsenal will win title – Guardiola