Comply With President’s Directive - Emefiele Tells Banks

Forum 1 year ago

Comply With President’s Directive - Emefiele Tells Banks

Mr. Godwin Emefiele, The Governor of Central Bank of Nigeria, has said he has met with banks leaders.

https://i0.wp.com/storage.waploaded.com/images/67036fdafe14713b22ffb2e7e17a3ba6.jpg

Emefiele, on Thursday, said since President Muhammadu Buhari announced his latest directive on the new Naira policy, he has met with the leadership of about 15 commercial banks.

The CBN stated this when he visited presidential villa hours after the nationwide televised broadcast where he announced that only the old N200 note will remain a legal tender until April 10, 2023.

He said the meeting with the bank executives earlier on Thursday was to ensure ample supply of the old N200 notes to alleviate the sufferings of Nigerians.

What's your rating?
{{ratingsCount}} Votes

Related Forums
Oba Elegushi Tells His Second Wife As They Celebrate 5th Wedding Anniversary
Forum | 3 days ago

Oba Elegushi Tells His Second Wife As They Celebrate 5th Wedding Anniversary

‘My dad is from Nigeria, always tells me about culture, food’ – Germany’s Jamal Musiala
Forum | 4 days ago

‘My dad is from Nigeria, always tells me about culture, food’ – Germany’s Jamal Musiala

EPL: They’re quality players – Gallas tells Chelsea to sign Man Utd duo
Forum | 4 days ago

EPL: They’re quality players – Gallas tells Chelsea to sign Man Utd duo

The Better Sister Cast: Jessica Biel & Elizabeth Banks to Lead Prime Video Thriller Series
Forum | 5 days ago

The Better Sister Cast: Jessica Biel & Elizabeth Banks to Lead Prime Video Thriller Series