Actress Tawa Ajisefinni And Husband Celebrate 4th Wedding Anniversary

Forum 1 year ago

Actress Tawa Ajisefinni And Husband Celebrate 4th Wedding Anniversary

Popular Yoruba actress, Tawa Ajisefinni and her husband, Mayowa are celebrating four years of marital bliss today.
https://i0.wp.com/storage.waploaded.com/images/bfa4b28c1e719ea5947634dc10aa6abc.jpeg
Taking to her Instagram page to celebrate their special day, she stated that forever is not enough for their love.

”When a love is true,there is no ending❤️❤️‍🩹

Congratulations to us on another year spent together okomi🥰🥰Wishing us the most love, laughter and happiness for years to come Maa Shaa Allah 🙏🙏

Forever isn’t long enough. But it’s a good place to start❤️‍🩹❤️‍🩹🤝🤝🥂🥂💯

It’s Our Anniversary baby and valentine 💘 😀😀💃💃🥰🥰💯🥂🥂🥂🥂🥂❤️❤️❤️ I love you my boy😀😘❤️💕 @jamomayor” 
she wrote.

See Post Below;

What's your rating?
{{ratingsCount}} Votes

Related Forums
Actress Nancy Isime Sends Message to Late Mother
Forum | 3 days ago

Actress Nancy Isime Sends Message to Late Mother

Commotion As Husband Stabs His Own Wife To Death Over Alleged Infidelity In Ekiti
Forum | 4 days ago

Commotion As Husband Stabs His Own Wife To Death Over Alleged Infidelity In Ekiti

Forum | 4 days ago

Actress Tolulope Onamade Reveals How She Was Nearly Used for Rituals After Joining Friends for Hook-up
Forum | 1 week ago

Actress Tolulope Onamade Reveals How She Was Nearly Used for Rituals After Joining Friends for Hook-up