Witch Doctor Arrested For R3ping Woman During 'Ritual Cleansing' (Photo)

Forum 1 year ago

Witch Doctor Arrested For R3ping Woman During 'Ritual Cleansing' (Photo)

A self-acclaimed "witch doctor" has landed in trouble after r3ping a woman during 'ritual cleansing.'

https://i0.wp.com/storage.waploaded.com/images/eb6cc8e497fe4ee4ed0dd42d4bf597b4.jpeg

It was gathered that he lured his victim through social media to his apartment where the incident took place.

Hassan Shalgheen, 44, was arrested last week after a woman said he s3xually assaulted her in his apartment in Gwinnett County, around 20 miles north east of Atlanta. 

Duluth police officers responded to the Berkeley Landing apartments on Peachtree Industrial Boulevard regarding a s3xual assault call at 11.15pm last Sunday.

The victim met with police outside his apartment and told them she had been r3ped by Shalgheen. A neighbor told WSB-TV they had seen multiple women going in and out of his apartment.

According to a police incident report the two first met on social media. 'The victim described the suspect as a 'witch doctor' and initially went to his apartment to be 'cleansed' during a 'ritual,' it said.

The victim told police that after entering the apartment she was forced to take off her clothes and s3xually assaulted.

An arrest warrant suggested that she sent him two online payments totaling $500 for his services as a witch doctor.

Police body cam footage showed officers raiding Shalgheen's home later that night and arresting him. He appeared sitting on the steps outside the apartment in handcuffs.

'We're here to execute a search warrant. I'm going to have my copies here with me, and also, we got a search warrant for mucus swabs, DNA,' one of the officers was heard telling Shalgheen.

He was booked into the Gwinnett County Adult Detention Center on a $5,900 bond for two counts of rape, false imprisonment, theft by deception, and s3xual battery.

Police are now asking additional people that may have been targeted by Shalgheen to come forward.

What's your rating?
{{ratingsCount}} Votes

Related Forums
Young Woman and the Sea Video Previews ‘Ultimate Underdog Story’
Forum | 23 hours ago

Young Woman and the Sea Video Previews ‘Ultimate Underdog Story’

75-year old Man Arrested For Defiling 8-year-old Girl In Anambra
Forum | 1 day ago

75-year old Man Arrested For Defiling 8-year-old Girl In Anambra

One Suspect Dies, Two Others Arrested As Fleeing Armed Robbers Crash Stolen Vehicle After Stabbing Driver In Adamawa
Forum | 1 day ago

One Suspect Dies, Two Others Arrested As Fleeing Armed Robbers Crash Stolen Vehicle After Stabbing Driver In Adamawa

Man Arrested For Allegedly Abducting 10-year-old Girl And Hiding Her Inside Fridge
Forum | 1 day ago

Man Arrested For Allegedly Abducting 10-year-old Girl And Hiding Her Inside Fridge