Speed Darlington Explains Why Singers Settle For Babymamas Instead Of Marriage (Video)

Forum 1 year ago

Speed Darlington Explains Why Singers Settle For Babymamas Instead Of Marriage (Video)

Nigerian rapper, Speed Darlington, has disclosed why singers in the industry settle for baby mama instead of marriage.
https://i0.wp.com/storage.waploaded.com/images/a7188df1a7dc622fb11f75e7522fef3d.jpeg
Speed Darlington noted that in the entertainment industry, there is a tendency for singers who get married and become parents to fail.

He attributed this to the time and effort required to maintain a successful marriage and raise children.

He pressed on to provide examples of singers who have faced similar challenges. Speedy named two singers, FoxyP and AfricanApe whom he claimed lost focus after marriage.

Watch The Video Below;

What's your rating?
{{ratingsCount}} Votes

Related Forums
Your Marriage Is Still One of the Best We’ve Seen So Far - Nigerian Man Praises Adekunle Gold and Simi
Forum | 2 days ago

Your Marriage Is Still One of the Best We’ve Seen So Far - Nigerian Man Praises Adekunle Gold and Simi

Actress Uche Nnanna Celebrates 10-years of Marriage With Husband
Forum | 3 days ago

Actress Uche Nnanna Celebrates 10-years of Marriage With Husband

I Didn’t Make A Penny At My Last Show Because People Were Scared Of Spraying Money — Rapper Speed Darlington Cries Out
Forum | 1 week ago

I Didn’t Make A Penny At My Last Show Because People Were Scared Of Spraying Money — Rapper Speed Darlington Cries Out

Rebel Moon Franchise Could Be 4-6 Movies, Explains Zack Snyder
Forum | 1 week ago

Rebel Moon Franchise Could Be 4-6 Movies, Explains Zack Snyder